the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

They all spoke, voices mingled in the air. Closing her eyes The Empress tired to block out the babble, her family caught up with each other all around her, their voices rising into a single horrible noise. Clutching her jaw, Eris looked to each one in turn, trying to keep her cool and not loose what little remained of her patience. As each one opened their mouth to add useless noise, the Empress found that this was a downfall of being a leader. Her eyes had settled on Skywalker, praying that he held his tongue, Eris turned to the groups at large. Then, she waited. Soon there was a moment of silence that Eris quickly jumped to fill. "Circuta." Without feeling the need to speak too loudly, blue orbs rested on the new mare. The Empress waited to be sure that her other little doves had indeed stopped squawking like seagulls and settled into a silence. The Golden leader had not paid attention to whether or not the new comer had answered Seele's many questions. The Goddess of discord needed to know the answers to questions that truly mattered. Not questions that filled the silence.

Plus, Eris was quickly tiring of the nosie. "Are you willing to fight for us?" Her orbs never moved off of Circuta's face. "Are you willing to give crowns to Seele and I?" Once she had made sure that her question had been heard by all, she turns to the newcomer, a unicorn mare. Having met this one already in the marsh, the goddess sighed. It was a beautiful sight to see so many of their own gathered, the family was bigger than what she had thought. Soon they would not be able to hide in the Marsh. Their time was near, their time to lead a glorious war was coming up fast. The Empress was growing bored with all of the noise. "So many mad men," Eris muttered to Seele. "It's truly a wonder that we can contain them."

Turning to those who had gathered once agin, the golden goddess took her time to study each face. Were the words of a certain individual true? As a group The Asylum had a lot to prove. "We appear to have grown into a quite formidable force." Eris looked at Seele, studying her sister for a moment. They had begun to create something great, the only question now was how their fate looked. Where they on a doomed quest? Or would they end up Queens of the world? Only time would tell. "My doves, it seems that everyone has introductions to make." A giggle fell from her lips. "I am Eris, your leader, Empress and your sister." If anyone didn't already know who she was then they were truly damned. Eyes falling onto Skywalker, Eris offered him a small smile. Their deal would come into play to a more private audience, Eris just had to choose the right moment.

"Adorable little family." Mused Eris.

" "
498 words.
So lame. I apologise for the wait, I'll try to keep on top of this thread from now on. In future feel free to skip me if I do slow the thread down again. xD

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
The cold glare and rough snort from lace-face cause you to narrow your eyes even further. Enough, she demands and you throw your head wildly and dramatically into the air as she snaps at your. Dancing feet carry you a step away as you settle yourself back into calmness. Inside, you wage a war to keep a calamity contained within you. Every single horse here deserves nothing but your utmost hatred. Even lace-face is insulting you to her darling leader glass-horn. You snort just like she did, stomping a hoof on the ground and practically vibrating with your fury. It takes every miniscule ounce of volition you have within you remain peaceful. You doubt you can stand it much longer.

More come, but you hardly notice. If your eyes could turn red, they would be the most terrible shade of bloody crimson. Darling, the glass-horn begins and you slowly turn your head to her, eying her with rage. She dares to challenge you and you grumble out some laughter again, but the sound is colder now, and more purposeful. What do you offer us? Her words are impudent at best, pure sarcasm at worst. You spit back to her with all the venom of a viper. “If you're too stupid to figure it out on your own, then you're not worthy of your fuckin' crown and velvet robe.” Its the closest thing to a declaration of loyalty that she'll ever get from you. You are here for lace-face, and no one else, though your faith in Agrona is rapidly fading as well.

Quickly tiring of your internal war, you give one more hate-filled yet lustful glance to lace-horn before shoving your nose into your bag and dragging out several long vines of your chosen drug. Slowly, purposefully, you chew on it, ignoring the words of glass-horn's assumed lesbian lover and co-queen. As you haven't fully detoxed from your last little excursion, and you're eating way too many of the vines right now, the effects hit you within minutes. Every minute your head droops lower, your lips open and let drool fall out, your stance widens to keep your massive body upright and you no longer feel the fury of perdition in your heart. It is not gone, simply masked by the soul-numbing qualities of your beloved foliage. You turn slowly, like it's a task to stay upright- and it is. Finally, 180 painstakingly slow degrees later, you find your exit route and take it. Wanted or not, you'll be back.

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Seiren’s ears pin to her skull as the noise seems to get louder. Annoyed she glares at everyone, wishing that they would just be quiet for one second! Voices, again, surround her. The silver wishes that she had never come to intrude on this noisy bunch because no matter what she said, these lunatics were not going to settle down. And not only were they loud, apparently they were a herd! Oh, how convenient, of course it would happen to her, that she would find a forming herd: an out casted herd. And not only two female leaders, but lesbians? Great.

Growling under her breath she looked at each of the member’s faces, wanting to slice them all into pieces as their blood drip down her tongue, enjoying the sensation of the fear. Not only were these savages annoying her, but many of them were giving attitude the two mares who were the leaders. Hm Seiren thought to herself Serves them all right. Slowly, she steps beside the unknown stallion so she could see everyone just a little bit clearer. Unlike many others, she was not afraid. Although these bunch of crazies seemed not to be afraid either. That is potential right there. Most souls Seiren had met always had a hidden fear inside them. Mostly it was of her because she usually does not get along with many, but she knew that while she was here she would have to play nice if she ever wanted some piece and quiet.

Swishing her tail back and forth, Seiren thought about this herd. There were so many names being thrown back and forth. Suddenly, the unicorn leader, looked towards her and spoke in a tongue that she did not understand. Giving a slight glare, she bit her lip. “Why does it matter? All I wanted was some peace and quiet! Is that too much to ask?” She hissed towards the mare. Seiren’s dark features did not lose dignity, but she knew she had better respond correctly. She did not want to stir up trouble. “But if you must know, I’m Seiren.” She says sarcastically.

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]