the Rift

[OPEN] I learned the language of another world.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I was expecting a description, not a name, but it was a name that I got and it was one that I recognized very well. Irrydae was one of the very first mares that I can remember meeting, besides Momma of course, and I remember thinking she was an angel because of how easy she made flying look and the stars that shone in her coat and the graceful way she carried herself. She had even offered to be my own personal angel, which had meant a lot to me as a child and I suppose it still does because she had taken the time to humor me. After that I had often watched the skies for her and would occasionally catch a glimpse or two of her as she flew past.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" And she was just as kind and generous as she was beautiful. Of course if I had known that she had been unhappy for quite some time I would have made it a point to visit with her and talk, but its easy to say that when you look back on things. I was more worried about my own happiness and finding my own niche in life than anyone else. "Why did you decide against the Foothills? If you don't mind me asking, that is." I was curious because I was confident in Irrydae's ability to befriend anyone and take them home to the Foothills.

There I was calling it 'home' again when it was no longer my home.

"But why were you alone tonight?"

I looked at Kostya, the corners of my mouth pulled down into a frown. "I'm always alone." I finally said. It was a shame, but it was true. No matter how many horses might have lived in the Foothills with me, I was often alone. When my mother was around it was because everyone was terrified to some extent of her. I suppose after she left I was just so used to being alone. It wasn't until I found Ros again that I realized just how much being alone sucked. "Besides, I'm not alone anymore." I teased and reached out to gently nudge Kostya with my wing.

ooc:// sorry for the wait!

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 10-26-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 10-27-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 10-29-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 11-01-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 11-04-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 11-07-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Ranjiri - 11-11-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: I learned the language of another world. - by Konstantin - 11-15-2013, 08:38 PM