[PRIVATE] Awake My Soul [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

Ktulu thew a glance over her shoulder and couldn't help but laugh at the expression on Apollo's face. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost and was at war with himself on if he wanted to pursue or run away. She flicked her tail again and continued to gallop across the field, only slowing when she reached the edge of it that sloped down toward the path that lead to the land below. The dark mare turned and skirted the edge of the field, her eyes closing momentarily as she enjoyed the feeling of the wind whipping through her mane and tail.

Another set of hooves joined in the drumming with hers and she opened her eyes and glanced back again to find Apollo racing after her. The Constrictor smirked and kicked up her heels, bucking playfully at the Chief. He caught up to her and her pace slowed so she was prancing more than galloping, though she hadn't a clue why she would prance. It was Apollo for god's sake. He was only one of her friends, not someone she needed to show off to or ... do whatever the hell it was she was doing.

But then he seemed to be acting the same way.

Side by side they danced across the field, seeming in harmony with one another. It was almost as if they shared one mind like she and Eytan did, and at the thought she could hear the grizzly chuckling in her mind. In one swift movement Ktulu pulled ahead of Apollo and crossed in front of him so she would be on his opposite side. As she did so she flicked her tail again, aiming to brush the ivory strands of her tail against his chest.

"You look good, Ktulu." He told her and she smirked again. "You do, too." She replied back, easily enough. It seemed as if the weight of his position had not crushed his spirit and she felt proud of him. Her movements slowed until she was standing still and letting Apollo continue his dance around her as he questioned her again. "I am." Her neck stretched out as she aimed to brush her muzzle against him as he moved by. "Its good to see you."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 01:46 PM