the Rift

[PRIVATE] uh, you have cooties. [ciceron]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Looking around, I study everything. The way the leaves wiggle on their branches, how the dirt seems to be more fertile here than in other places in Helovia, or even how the eery winds send chills down everything's spine. I kinda like this place, despite all those intimidating factors. It gives me as long as I want to think and relax. During the day, the birds come out and sing their songs happily and cheerfully. Sometimes, when the moon is high, I hear the howls of distant wolves. Other times, like now, it is a new moon and I hear no wolves. Sunset is coming soon, because I can hear one or two birds' sounds dying out.

I come to a halt as I see a bunny run across my path. It's large paws easily carrying it with a swiftness I've never seen a horse have. It's little black eyes didn't notice me, for it was too focused on scurrying into the shadows. As quickly as it came, it leaves. I wonder where it is going, and what it is going to do. That makes me think, what am I going to do, and where am I going to go?

I want to start a group, but what type of group would it even be? What would its name be? This will be a big decision for me, especially considering it means leaving Africa and the Dragon's Throat. From here out, I will have to make many desicions, but what happens if I make a wrong decision along the way? Gaucho took me to the Veins of the Gods, and I became a follower of the Sun God. Now, I crave magic that is connected with fire and light.

Then, out of nowhere I hear a nicker from behind me. I quickly turn around to face the stranger. He is large. His dapple coat reminds me of Africa, but sadly he has no wings, whereas she has one. Atop his brow is a long, proud, horn. He seems nice, as his tones are welcoming. "Aurelia, leader of the Lost Kin." And so the name of my group became The Lost Kin (thanks to quick wit). So now, I have a group... What do I do?

@[Ciceron]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Aurelia - 11-10-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Ciceron - 12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Aurelia - 12-27-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Ciceron - 01-20-2014, 09:32 PM