the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I watch as the blue-tinged mare pulls her head dramatically from the water in a flourish that even Phaedra would be proud of. Water drips daintily from long locks, flowing perfectly around a pretty face with piercing blue eyes filled with lust. I swallow uncomfortably, for not only am I familiar with the look, having had it on my own face a time or two with Gaucho, but I have never had such an expression directed at me by another female. Of course, I know that there are some faes that prefer the love of other femmes, but having never met one, I find myself at a bit of a loss for a moment.

Something about me must disappoint her, though, for she quickly slumps with an odd look in her eyes - annoyance or embarrassment, I'm not entirely sure - and I raise a brow as she scrambles to cover up a front that clearly had not been meant for me. "Oh... kay," I say, at a loss after an awkward pause. "Well, er, it is quite hot." She does not have the scent of the Throat on her, so I assume her to be an outsider; my guard is up, but I remain polite. A smile (however unsure) graces my lips. "If you are not used to it, it will make you do strange things. I am glad to see that a drink has helped."

I am about to introduce myself when a cheerful shriek catches my attention. My auds flick forward, my attention caught by my daughter, who has recently learned to fly. As my second child, she has not had the luxury of a mother who worries too much, for I have learned that children are more hardy than they appear. Thus, as she crashes rather awkwardly in the sand, I merely flick an ear and stifle my chuckle. "It was lovely, darling," I assure her, a grin splitting my features. Again, before I can make any introductions, my too-forward daughter beats me to the punch with an impatient demand that left me sighing. "I'm sorry," I tell the newcomer, though I could not say what for. "I am Sohalia, the Forger of the Throat. This is my daughter, Zenobia."

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Sohalia - 12-23-2013, 10:02 PM