the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Now, I would be the first to admit that I am not a candidate for the Mother-of-the-Year award, but I am not accustomed to someone being so horrendously rude to my daughter. No, her landing was not graceful, but it is my job to encourage her, not beat down her attempts. She will learn to fly quite well one day, I'm sure, but not if I constantly tell her how awful she is at it. Besides, she's exactly like every other foal her age. I am opening my mouth to say as much to the electric mare, but Zenobia beats me to the punch. "Maybe I meant for it to be terrible." I manage to contain a smirk, instead opting to keep my gaze neutral as I look over the newcomer. She may have fancy electric magic, and it clearly entrances my daughter, but I don't trust her. I might go as far to say I don't like her. I wish I could see a patrol - but alas, I'm afraid we're on our own.

"Zenobia," I say, my vocals slightly my imperious, a hint that perhaps it is time to let the adults speak. Turning my attention to the blue again, I frown. "I am not one to run off someone in need of a drink, but you aren't from here. What are you doing in the Throat?" She smells of nowhere in particular, which is as worrying as it is reassuring, for I cannot be sure if she is friend or foe. If she smelled of the Edge, I could at least guess that she meant no harm, but... well... one can't take too many chances. Not anymore.

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Sohalia - 01-16-2014, 10:07 PM