the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Zenobia does not seem the least bit cowed by my attempt to quiet her, but I fear that is simply the nature of the beast, in her case. With Gaucho as her father, I would be surprised if she were anything but headstrong, so all I manage is a mental sigh as she continues to leap into the conversation. I am not pleased, though; Ampere is making me decidedly uncomfortable and somewhat angry, though I am not one to fall to such rash emotions. I frown at her, my brow furrowed slightly as I study her, trying to get an idea of where she came from and why she is here. "No," I admit, "I may not know everyone in my herd, but our territory imbues us with a very distinct scent - one that you, my dear, are lacking."

Her mention of Gaucho triggers a switch in my mind as I remember the lustful gaze that she had set upon me not so long before; fury and jealousy flood my veins, boiling my blood. My eyes narrow and my auds flicker back momentarily. Zenobia proclaims proudly that the primitive steed is her father, and again I sigh to myself for her loose tongue. "I do know Gaucho - he is my mate," I say, both pleased with and hating the territorial nature of my voice. "I have not seen him, but I'd be happy to tell him you stopped by." I will do no such thing, of course - but to be honest, all I want is for this electric blue creature to get away from me, my child, and my stallion. If I can even claim him as my own.

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Sohalia - 02-02-2014, 01:17 AM