Blu
Onni is safe.

HP: 49.5
We want you for the Equine Empire.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas defends Africa

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!

She has two white feet, she lives in dragons throat, she has been disfigured and carries one wing.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu
Africa is safe.

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu
Israfel was wanted!

You there! I demand my money back. Instead of what I ordered, I was delivered a pair of woolen socks- I can't wear these! They're much too warm for summer. Plus, they don't match; one is, how horrific, tattooed while the other is... I don't care how expensive or exotic a brand they are, I just want my good old sport socks!

demand my money back- at Isra's birth wanted to kill her. Not really a clue though, as it's very vague.
instead of what I ordered- never would have expected smoke to give both to mutant. again not much of a clue.
they don't match- is a tribaid, this clue was meant to allude to being wrong or freakish in some way

main clues:
much too warm for summer - Isra is hotheaded and also the daughter of sun god, and also has fire magic
tattooed- tribal markings on wings
expensive or exotic a brand- demigod, obviously very exotic :B

other not-so-clues:
woollen socks- generally very warm socks (see much too warm for summer clue)

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
0 | "demand my money back" - as you said, very vague and not really a clue. I never would have gotten "wanted to kill her" from "demand my money back." This really suggests an exchange of some sort.
0 | "instead of what I ordered" - as you said, very vague and not really a clue. This doesn't allude to a "mutant" in any way. It just makes me think of someone unwanted.
-1 | "they don't match" - though I feel that this is a step in the right direction, ultimately I don't feel that it worked for a color clue, or for a hint towards something "wrong or freakish."
+1 | "much too warm for summer" - acceptable fire hint.
+1 | "tattooed" - good appearance hint.
+1 | "expensive or exotic a brand" - demigods would indeed be exotic. Also, expensive in that light could mean valuable, as demigods arguably are.

2/3 - Fail.

Ultimately I feel that there was a lot of fluff and not very many actual clues. A lot of times when trying to hide clues, people tend to go wayyy overboard. You had some good things in here - the tattoo clue was your best, for sure, and the expensive/exotic brand had promise if put into the right context, but there was just too much for me.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

demand my money back- at Isra's birth wanted to kill her. Not really a clue though, as it's very vague.
instead of what I ordered- never would have expected smoke to give both to mutant. again not much of a clue.
they don't match- is a tribaid, this clue was meant to allude to being wrong or freakish in some way

main clues:
much too warm for summer - Isra is hotheaded and also the daughter of sun god, and also has fire magic
+1, I got it okay.

tattooed- tribal markings on wings
0, this made sense to me, but her markings are not tribal. To me, it's very clearly henna with an Indian feature.

expensive or exotic a brand- demigod, obviously very exotic :B
+1, definitely exotic, she is one of a kind!

other not-so-clues:
woollen socks- generally very warm socks (see much too warm for summer clue)

The other ones you said yourself were not so clues, and I really didn't understand how they related anyway. 2/3 good ones for me, but not enough to pass.

Fail.