the Rift

[OPEN] The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun was already standing upon the ledge in the center of the field of churning blue. He raised a brow when a four winged filly from so long ago came flying back. The Sun God had a decent memory when he decided he wanted to remember, and this had been an interesting task - perhaps one of his sister's most dark ones. My, had she been in a mood when she ordered her to kill so many animals.

As she dropped them all at his hooves, the God's expression turned to bemusement. At least she had taken her task seriously and completed everything exactly as he had asked. She had spent years finishing this quest, and he was, for lack of a better word, impressed. Would she be surprised to see another god there? Would his sister be irritated? Naturally.

She and her damn herd had been growing too cocky as of late. So, why not step in? After all, he was contributing to part of this magic; he deserved to give it if his sister would be late, again. Always making an entrance, and he just wanted to blast her...

The Sun God smiled. The expression fit poorly on his features and was an ill replacement for his usual scowl.

"My sister has such a flare for the dramatics," he said, looking distastefully at the bodies on the ground. "Next time, I would suggest coming to me, lest you be asked to spill more blood to feed her twisted sense of humor." The God of the Sun rumbled these words before looking down at the mare.

"I can grant you what you want, right now and give you another gift. Or, you can wait for my sister. The choice is yours..." he trailed, eyes burning passionately as he awaited her answer.

[[she gets her magic either way :3 up to you ]]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - by God of the Sun - 12-19-2013, 12:04 PM