the Rift

[OPEN] The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

I could not help but continue to smile as the God spoke.... It was only now that I really looked at him in all his glory... How handsome he really was. The wave of fire startled me at first, but I stood still. After all, the God I was starting to worship said it would not hurt...

The wave was warm, my skin tingled as it passed over me. However it did more than just give me my long desiered magic... My ivory coat was cleaned and seemed to have a heavenly gleam. My golden markings seemed the shine and my mane and tail untangled and shimered as well. Was this my gift? I was clean? But as I looked myself over it was much more than that. I was beautiful. With a huge smile upon my face I turned back to the God of the Sun. "Thank you Sir, thank you so much."

With a small giggle I thought to myself Not only am I beautiful, but I am deadly. Now, I finally saw what my mother had seen from the very beginning. I was beautiful. My double set of wings was not a downfall, but it is what made me special. What I did not yet realize, was that this heavenly glow and shine that the Sun God had given me was not a temporary thing. It was here to stay. It made me just as beautiful as I was now deadly. I hope I make you proud now Momma

"talk talk talk"

[Yay!!! Thank you!!!! I would like to keep the Passive magic!!]

[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - by Azale Moniet - 12-21-2013, 02:08 PM