the Rift

Forget-me-not

Fig Posts: 57
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 5.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 :: 20 HP: 56 | Buff: NOVICE
Beluga :: Common Beluga Leviathan :: Bubble Trap Adoptable

The name of this patchwork mare; a creature whose coat blended the starkness of daylight with the sombre mood of night, into a beautifully sleek blanket, sounded exotic, unlike any tree, shrub or other flora the young Lignea could think of. She stewed for some time, wondering about the simplicity of mind represented by this mare and whether all of these Helovians were as mild-natured and basic-minded. Surely the warnings imposed by her mother, and most all of the lessons passed down through her kin were not so daft as to have this race mistaken. A light smile crossed thick, pale-stained lips as watchful eyes, meek and curious, fussed across the still somewhat puzzled features of her company- those which had offered in turn a seemingly sincere curl of their own.

“Oh yes!” The filly sang softly- a humble attempt to appease the other and form some kind of bridge between them. If nothing else, Fig had not the slightest clue where she needed to search for her hidden Soul-Plant, and the Edge of the World seemed as original as any other point to start from. She nodded in unison with her unusually charismatic consent, the green accented curtain of heavy black mane rocking slothfully athwart the steadied shine of her intelligent gaze. Trying to prop-up Kahlua’s waning buoyancy, interest, and thus perhaps form some sort of fresh foundation to build upon, Fig added for the sake of the situation’s frailty- “I do adore trees.” It seemed appropriate to feed the ego which might in turn be of some benefit when the time came.

“Kahlua?” The hybrid’s throat was parched and her the empty void of her unusual stomach too craved the replenishment of fresh fluid. “Thank you for your help. I don’t suppose your home has fresh water as well?” Fig could not have guessed that the horse too drank to survive; all she gathered was that for trees to grow and flourish some form of sustenance had to be available for them. All in all, the signs were positive and the traveller was more than keen to be rid of the rough pines which creaked and groaned with each funnel of wind through their midst.

fig
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death 
(no need to ask)

Messages In This Thread
Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-20-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-22-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-23-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-28-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-30-2013, 11:12 PM