the Rift

[OPEN] A new day [Herd Vote]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
Guacho called the herd to attention, I stood beside my brother as silent as a stone. Eager to hear him speak to his brethren and call order. There had been an outcry the last time we had stood together as coleads. A Sultan was only as strong as those that served—if they refused to listen…then what good could come toward the future. He would have to learn how to bend the ears of our family to make them see reason, even if that reason was sometimes mistaken. Kri had made mistakes, as did we all. I said nothing while the herd gathered from the distant dunes, each a loyal dragonheart for our family. They came trailing in from the desert warmth. After things had settled Guacho began to speak. I listened to his choppy phrases, impressed by improvement in his speech. There had been a time when my friend couldn’t have mustered more than a few words at a time.

When he finished I nodded and extended my vocals to the herd, “Aye our brother speaks true. Respect is due. What say ye children of sand?” Gaze flies over them, curious of their opinions and thoughts; yet stern in my own ideals. Some had stood in this family as long as me, their motivations were just as important. Though I couldn’t believe how we far we’d come in this. Things that involved the past couldn’t be changed, our paths wouldn’t trail in reverse. We had to move forward in this world, or die in the struggle.
Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A new day [Herd Vote] - by Gaucho - 01-07-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Africa - 01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Megaera - 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Hector - 01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Gaucho - 01-08-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Midas - 01-08-2014, 02:45 PM