the Rift

A Silent Beauty(Pegasus Of Thunder)

Ajax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ajax stopped and pretended not to notice her.He snorted,saying,"You're not a filly,why are you playing?"Then he chased her at full gallop and catching up to her,pulled her tail gently with his teeth.He hoped she wouldn't notice his wounds from the previous fight he had had with Monster.Monster had kicked him in the face,so Ajax was a little dazed.He sped up,then slowed down,keeping Diedre interested in their newfound game.He loved the feel of the wind in his mane,and the gentle sun on his back.The Tallsun had been a little to hot for Ajax.The Orangemoon season was a nice break from the sun.However the sun did not completely disappear.

He watched Diedre,trying to pick up hints on her feelings.She looked like she was enjoying herself.Did he want to endanger her by building a hut between their herdlands?"Diedre,about the hut thing.....maybe I could build the hut and stay there a while to see if I get caught,and if I don't get caught,you can come to live there.I don't think your herd is to unfriendly to unicorns,but the herd I wish to join is more strictly unicorns."He did not tell her that he didn't think it would work.But what could the herds do to them if they got caught?It's not like they could do anything to him and Diedre,could they?Could they even trust anyone with their secret?

Ajax's head was filled with thoughts.Thoughts that probably wouldn't get answered.Ajax just wanted to settle down and....maybe have a foal with Diedre.He wanted a place of safety,a place where they could meet in secret without being found out.
Word count:298