the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Escape

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
You moan out and then.... nothing but silence. She says nothing, no words, no nicker, no sound of attention or approval. Or is it just you, frozen in time? No, she's moving, you hear the rustle of featehrs against the stony wall, the apposition of gentle down and heartless stone lost on your reeling mind. Feathers, feathers, Kellian's feathers touching your side, beating against you as you push her to the side in playful jest, beating against the air as she flies ahead in a race you would never win. Feathers. Feathers. Drugs. Drugs. Drugs. It's not working. Nothing's working.

But then eternity ends, she makes a sound. A nicker and you moan some more in response. She's so close- too close. Shouldn't she be up top, bleeding? Shouldn't she be somewhere else, getting medical attention? Why is she here, why is she following you? You shift your weight, forgetting that your left forelimb is rather injured and you wince in pain, grunting aloud, likely letting Elsa know that it is in fact you that she is close to. Why did you leave so quickly?

Why did you leave? Why did you LEAVE!?!? You turn in the darkness, not really seeing her, but knowing she is close by and you bellow, scream, explode. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? WHY DID YOU LET THEM EXILE ME?” And you're shouting, whinnying, a terrible screaming noise that leaves you gasping for breath when you're done. Your blood boils and your brain lost in memories, because in that moment, once again, Elsa was Kellian and you are lost to the night. To the blackness, until your little boggart comes out of nowhere, becoming a little sun in the darkness, just the briefest of flashes, not able to hold onto the image because of your intense emotions, but it is enough. And through the painful moment of light, you see Elsa's face. She's no Kellian. She never will be.

You thought this was over, the shaking and sweating from the detox, you thought you had managed to beat the physical portion of your addiction, but it seems like it's all back now. You're sweating, shaking, and you push back Elsa, moving back to where there is a little bit of light, at least so that if she follows you can see her. It's not much, just the faintest twinkle from the sun above, but it should be enough. Seeing her face helps. Because her body is the same, but her face is different. It's not the same. The lines, the eyes. There was a different type of soul in Kellian's eyes. The eyes. You've got to watch them.

But if she follows or not, you can't stand it all anymore, and you collapse in a heap on the ground, breathing heavily, rolling to lay on your side, and then, in a move so uncharacteristically like you, you break down. “I don't even know what happened,” you begin, your words beginning in the middle of some story that Elsa will have to figure out on your own. This is as close to communicating as you get. “She was there... and the captain... and she didn't even look... and I never got to see her again.” And you sigh, closing your eyes, letting your head sink down into the sand. You're not worried about Elsa anymore. How can she break worse than she already has? And without even trying... Let her come.

@[Elsa]- Woot! Test over, back in action! Sorry for the delay :D

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-10-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-11-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-15-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-22-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-23-2014, 08:45 PM