the Rift

[OPEN] take me through the pyramids

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

'Someone's coming,' Sabel spoke through the bond. The lynx's sightless state of being wasn't a detriment to her way of life, for the cat's other senses were heightened. She could hear all that Note couldn't, smell horses and identify them from much farther distances than him, and so much more. With Note's sight, the pair was unstoppable in all their endeavors.
Note sighed lightly at the news. He didn't particularly feel like being accompanied by anyone today, unless it was Cheveyo. He would always long for her touch, no matter the circumstances. It was odd, for the pair barely knew each other, but he craved the painted warrior nonetheless.
The dusty bay stallion picked up his head as the new being drew near. He wasn't expecting anyone special to show up, and was desperate for it to be Cheveyo, but this mare was quite a sight. She was your ordinary gray pegasus, except for the fact that she only had one of the appendages signature to their breed. Feathers covered her mane, and the bird, Note guessed it was her companion, seemed a bit peculiar compared to your ordinary aves.
The mare seemed familiar, though Note was unable to place a name to her face. His ears pricked forward as he listened to the mare's greeting and simple question. She stepped forward, everything about the mare seeming positively gentle. It was strange, though. Note could not come up with a reason as to why anyone so kind would deserve to have their wing ripped from their body. Flight was the greatest gift a pegasus had. Pegasi were not made for walking on land their whole lives. They had wings for a reason, it was their choice as to whether or not they used the appendages, but it's an unforgivable action to take that right away. Obviously, the mare hadn't decided she was sick of her wings and pulled them out. If one was to do such a thing, it was certain that they would rip off both appendages and not just one. It would be foolish to do so. Someone or something had stolen the mare's ability to fly and it was not herself.
He lifted his head a bit, face emotionless although he was internally approving her distaste of the horned. Note was not judging the entire species, but he had met very few unicorns who weren't racist and out for pegasus blood. They would hunt the equines, too. It wasn't a just thing to do, Note thought. Perhaps the mare disliked the unicorns because they had ridden her of flight. It would make sense, it's the kind of ruthless act you would expect from a group as hostile as the racist horned.
"I don't mind," the stallion stated, "my name is Note, the lynx is my bonded, Sabel." The lynx purred at the sound of her name, letting out a soft mrrow of welcoming.
"I don't believe I caught your name," Note said, a small smile tugging at the edges of his ashen lips. He wasn't being hostile, but the stallion certainly wasn't being very inviting, either.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
take me through the pyramids - by Note - 02-12-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: take me through the pyramids - by Africa - 02-19-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: take me through the pyramids - by Note - 02-21-2014, 11:35 PM