the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
She's close to me, so close. Her attention is on Note for just a moment as he leaves and she throws a couple insults his way. But it takes only a moment before it is back to me. 'Yeah, you could say that.' Well. What does that mean? You could say that. So... is that a yes, or a no... or was it like.. lovemaking? I don't remember woman, I was a fucking wraith. I think you look kinda familiar maybe but I really don't remember. Befuddlement all over my face. Do I fuck random chicks? Yes. Should I? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure how Africa would feel.. Oh god, Africa. A pain shoots through my heart as I think of her and her bonded, Silas. Oh he'd peck my eyes out if he knew I fucked another woman behind Africa's back.

Ahhh she's talking again. Asking my name. I thought she knew me, thought she recognized me? Err.. "Satanic Silk." I grunt awkwardly. And then suddenly.. I remember her. She lured me in (not that I needed any assistance) and let me mount her... and then when we were done, she was threatening to bash my brains in and told me that I was a horrible fuck. I remember the feelings of emasculation. Aurelia. I can put the name to the face, the face more or less to the memory. A sickly feeling comes over me and I wonder if it shows on my face, though I hope not.

But her demeanor now is so much softer than I remember. Except with her outbursts. An outburst at me, an outburst at the stallion Note. I'm not sure whether I can let my guard down, or if I should be baring my teeth for a fight. "I.. think I remember now." The truth. And you know what? It was a damn good fuck. So fuck you. An ear twitches to the side as I watch her expression closely. Please don't go drama-mama and kill me; that's not really what I had in mind for today.

Walking "Talking"
Tag: @[Aurelia]
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I don't even know what to say to this stallion. Honestly, I just want to leave. I want to go home. I don't want to stay here anymore. "Satanic Silk." I can't help but giggle softly. "So Satanic, are we? What have you done that is so... satanic." I say satanic with an odd curiosity. He doesn't seem awful, but his name is pretty bad. Couldn't his parents think of anything better? My gosh. If I was stuck with that name, I would change it... like right away. The stallion starts to remember, and I am both mortified and excited. Will he remember the good and the bad, just the bad, or just the good? I kind of hope he remembers just the good. Even if he seems kind of cocky to me, I still want to leave a good impression, y' know? "Satanic Silk, I must be on my way... Perhaps we can meet up another time." My voice is solid and unwavering. I have no reason to meet up with him again, therefore I hope we do not have to meet up again.

I do not know how I feel about this stallion. He did reach... a rather intimate level with me, but he seems kid of rude. He seems like the type to never love and to stay cold forever, but then again... I could see where people would think of me like this, even though I am far from this. Actually, I think I am in love with a new stallion every two days. I'm just.. special like that. I dip my head to the bat-winged pegasus before turning away from him and striding out with the egg in my wing.

ooc:; really short! ;-; I just wanted to wrap this up because i don't have much muse for this thread :\

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.