the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I don't even know what to say to this stallion. Honestly, I just want to leave. I want to go home. I don't want to stay here anymore. "Satanic Silk." I can't help but giggle softly. "So Satanic, are we? What have you done that is so... satanic." I say satanic with an odd curiosity. He doesn't seem awful, but his name is pretty bad. Couldn't his parents think of anything better? My gosh. If I was stuck with that name, I would change it... like right away. The stallion starts to remember, and I am both mortified and excited. Will he remember the good and the bad, just the bad, or just the good? I kind of hope he remembers just the good. Even if he seems kind of cocky to me, I still want to leave a good impression, y' know? "Satanic Silk, I must be on my way... Perhaps we can meet up another time." My voice is solid and unwavering. I have no reason to meet up with him again, therefore I hope we do not have to meet up again.

I do not know how I feel about this stallion. He did reach... a rather intimate level with me, but he seems kid of rude. He seems like the type to never love and to stay cold forever, but then again... I could see where people would think of me like this, even though I am far from this. Actually, I think I am in love with a new stallion every two days. I'm just.. special like that. I dip my head to the bat-winged pegasus before turning away from him and striding out with the egg in my wing.

ooc:; really short! ;-; I just wanted to wrap this up because i don't have much muse for this thread :\

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 06-01-2014, 09:10 AM