the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I was not left alone for more than a minute. I heard him coming towards this room, but perhaps the stranger could just continue to walk past this room, like many others had. I keep my mostly undivided attention on the little egg down by my muzzle. Then, the silence is shattered by the horse walking in. Almost instantaneously, I notice the lynx with him. I lift my head from the egg and turn it towards the stallion. Realizing my 'bottom half' is facing him to, I easily spin around to face him head on.

"Ugh, hi." My voice is gentle and soft. No longer is it demonic and evil. This is a stallion. He is of browns and blacks with a funny marking on his neck. He has two wings, magnificent and glorious. I listen to him speak and then my lips part and offer a reply. "Well, they may be strong, but feathers aren't really materials that are made to carry things." After finishing speaking and analyzing my wings slightly, I let them hang at m sides and then slowly unfold all the way. Each wing spread wide, the tips touching the roof of the room. My wings are bigger than the average horses. Not exactly more muscled, just with a longer wingspan.

The light glitters off of their spotlessness making them illuminate slightly. "I'd probably drop it..." With a slowness that is elegant and beautiful, my wings come back to my body, folding at my sides and hanging slightly, relaxed. "Now, I know I don't have a big mouth. Do you?" Yes, I will make him carry the egg if he has a large mouth. I would hate for it to freeze.

I glance at his companion and my smiles grows slightly. "Who is this?" My voice grows softer, to a whisper. The feline is beautiful and gorgeous looking. How fun it must be to be a cat... with claws and teeth. "Oh, I didn't catch your name either?" I look for eye contact with the stallion. I hope I'm not being overly friend, it's just that I was just a wraith, so I am excited to talk to someone normal while being normal.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 03-03-2014, 01:04 AM