the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

"I like that.. Shilva. I hope it's a girl, or I'll have to think of a name and it will be something ridiculous like spot." Note surprised himself by actually laughing at the mare's idea for a name. Spot! Out of all things. Dapple or Patch would've been better than Spot.
"Don't name it Spot," Note spoke humorously with a soft laugh, sharp green eyes unusually friendly and a gentle grin plastered upon his lips. She was joking, surely. No one in their right mind would name their companion spot.
After his somewhat negative words left his lips, Note found himself regretting them. Aurelia was hurt, it seemed. He wasn't trying to be angry or anything. You could say he was just telling the brutal truth.
'Coulda been nicer,' Sabel points out through the bond as she cast a sightless glance up at Note. As much as he hated to admit it, there was a valid argument to the lynx's statement. The stallion looked back at the cat nestled behind his forelegs before shifting his gaze to the younger fem before them as she continued to speak.
"I am sorry, Note."
Another apology from a stranger. That's twice in one month. Helovia was getting soft on him. Or perhaps the mares were just coming to their senses.
"You don't have to help me move it if it's to bothersome. And I'm sorry for asking about your quietness." She smiled, though it was sheepish, embarrassed. Pity filled the stallion, but was gone in seconds. He had come to the conclusion that Helovia was definitely getting soft on him.
Note moved forward to stand by Aurelia's shoulder, though at a fairly awkward angle, his gaze resting upon her odd golden orbs. "Don't worry about it. Of course I'll still help move it, I said I would so I will," The stallion stated, genuine loyalty seeping into the words and painting his features. He guessed he would regret wasting his time on this later, but for now he had nothing else to do. Plus the mare had been nothing but nice to him and was in need of help.
Note had no reason to not help her out.

--

ooc; I'm having fun with this! Plus Note guilts himself into being nice like...always so he'll stay a while longer cx

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 03-04-2014, 11:36 PM