the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

A mischievous grin whisked away the melancholy mood Aurelia had before his words. "You'd better, Note, but first I must say... please don't accidently burn it. Burnt egg isn't really my favorite meal." A laugh escaped his ashen lips, giving the mare a lopsided grin. This was about the max amount of emotion Note ever showed. He was laughing partially because his fire was actually fake, purely aesthetic.
"I can assure you that seared egg will not be on the menu tonight," The bay stated humorously, the lopsided grin still present upon his features, sharp green gaze filled with the same emotion.
"When you first came to Helovia, did you think this place was strange?" Aurelia asked. This was a complex subject for Note to touch, not because of anything other than the fact his memory was beginning to fail him. He had lived in Helovia for about two years, so it shouldn't be hard for him to remember what it was like when he first arrived. But it was. All the memories he had were the ones he wanted to keep, the ones of Sohalia and Skysong and Levi and Kri.
So the stallion tucked his head, a hesitant look flashing upon his features as the grin dwindled. He started from the beginning. He was at the Threshold...a stallion, yes, a unicorn recruited him to the Dragon's Throat. The fellow was nice, but mute. What was his name...Lynx! Yes, it was Lynx, whose horn twisted through his jaw, enabling speech. That was odd. After discovering such an odd stallion, he hadn't thought much about what other peculiar beings roamed. He accepted each one as they were without question, no matter the magic or appearance. He knew what it was like to be judged without reason and wouldn't wish it on his worse enemy.
"At first I was a bit startled by the oddities known to this land, yes, but after a month or so it felt like home, as if I was meant to be nowhere else," Note spoke slowly, thinking about each word before he said it. He was happy he had stayed, for with the heartbreak came his little treasure: Sabel. The cat was wound around one of his legs, watching Aurelia with sightless eyes. She was the greatest friend he could not ask for.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 03-11-2014, 06:24 PM