the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Somehow it doesn't surprise me that neither of them greet me pleasantly. In fact, both of them seem displeased to see me, at best. The mare in front of me introduces herself. Her shimmers in the odd glow of the caves. Aurelia. Yes, I did remember her. The meeting in the forest, her pompous attitude. Well.. I suppose we all have to assert ourselves somehow. If that's how she chose to make her way.. so be it. It didn't seem to have been that effective, however. Now she seems.. disgusted to see me. But as far as I know, she's never met me before. I pin my ears back at the gruff greeting. I turn to the stallion.. though he seems disgruntled, at least he doesn't seem quite as rude. But then, I can be rather rude, too. Perhaps it isn't something I should hold against him. He introduces himself and his companion, a feline I had not noticed at first, lurking by his feet. Note and Sabel. To the three of them I nod my head politely. Whatever good will I'd entered in with has quickly disappeared, and my reply is thinly veiled annoyance. Why can't we all just play nice? I lift my crown again as I announce my name, in the most mundane announcement in my short life. "I am Satanic Silk."

My own name sounds foreign in my mouth. Like.. it's lost some of the oomph that it once had. I wonder what has changed about me. Is it that I came near death and was barely brought back? Is it that my heart now belongs to another - whether she knows it or not? My attention refocuses on the two of them - plus Sabel - and I step closer, my flints clacking on the stone below. My body is barely visible in the dim light, but my silver mane and tail are bright, showing where my form is. I dig deep and find the evil left by the infection. What spews from my mouth is not evil, but manages to have the spiteful spin that I'm looking for. "What are you children babbling about I wonder?" I sneer, my ivories stained yellow and pink from the days of the infection, not too far behind me.

Walking "Talking"
OOC: sorry if that's like.. all over the place. I'm still finding him post-wraith
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Satanic Silk - 04-04-2014, 11:02 PM