the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

'What have I done?' Note inwardly groaned, rolling his sharp green eyes as Aurelia went on to yell about him not being happy or something. He wasn't really listening. Mares were as emotionally distraught as he was socially inept. He enjoyed silence, getting jobs done, for the stallion wasn't gifted in conversational ability. She bared her teeth, laid her ears back, obviously angry. Note paid no mind, face fixated instead on the wall, etchings he didn't understand but were beautiful nonetheless.
Sabel was not quite as calm. She hissed at the mare when she advanced, claws digging into the rock and teeth bared. She did not at all appreciate others acting that way to Note. Her pale, sightless eyes bored into the mare's features as she stopped rubbing up against her bonded, the pause only being taken to express her displeasure.
"You're overreacting," Note said to the golden mare cooly, emotionless as he studied the paintings. "I apologize for being so very incompetent when it comes to soirées. I wasn't telling you to leave. I was bored with the conversation and would rather have my throat slit than to continue with it," Note's voice was sharp as his eyes flittered back to the mare.
And finally, her business was done with him. Note turned his attention to the other stallion who went by the name of Satanic Silk. Unique. Note dipped his head respectfully, turning to leave when the stallion opened his mouth. He just had to open his goddamn mouth.
"Children? Dimwit, I'm probably twice your age," Note snapped, pulling his head up and giving Satanic Silk a look of pity. The taller stallion's coat wasn't as worn as his own, Note's age was obvious. There were better insults out there than that. The blindness of the insult was almost more offending than the insult itself.
"I'm afraid I have less imprudent functions to waste my time on than this one," Note stated evenly, tossing his dark gray mane and pulling his body up into a trot.
'Idiots, idiots...I am literally surrounded by idiots, Sabel,' Note spoke sullenly through the bond as he slipped by the other pegasi and out into the rest of the caves. The little lynx hissed at the pair before breaking into a run to catch up with her bonded. 'Agreed,' Sabel commented grumpily. She never spoke a mean thing about anyone, but the petty insults being thrown around in there gave him a headache to listen to. Then an idea he hadn't considered sprang into his mind, picking his pace up into a canter with excitement.
'We're leaving the caves.'

--

& Note's out! BAI

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 04-09-2014, 11:27 PM