the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
There's a lot of sass flying around in this cave, and honestly, I'm getting a little overwhelmed. I won't say I started this sass battle, but I definitely didn't discourage it. Oh well. It's good to let loose sometimes right? Aurelia cusses me out, and I stare at her with an uninterested look. She can call me immature, and I suppose that's true. I am still pretty young - only 3 - and there's a lot of learning and growing left to be done. But certainly she is no better example of maturity and wisdom than I am. The other, Note, seems to be no more impressed with her than I am. Emotional words spoken so.. sans-emotion. It's an impressive skill. He serves up the mare with a smoothly delivered insult, and seems on his way to go. But he stops as he hears my words - and he's unimpressed. But his insult is light and doesn't cut me deep - it's more factual than a real jab. I swish my silvery tail lightly back and forth as I watch him depart. His cat, Sabel, hisses at us, and my ears swivel back slightly. As confident as I am around other equines, I'm much less confident around creatures with claws and fangs. No desire to die right now, thanks.

My attention is redirected now by the sudden proximity of the fair golden fairy. Oh my goodness, she's in my face. Um.. okay. She extends her muzzle out to me and I extend mine to greet hers, sniffing her. Her scent becomes more familiar, and stirs a memory that's tucked deep away. That's unexpected. She's asked me just before Note left if I remember it. Remember what? After retracting my muzzle I stare at her blankly. But then the memory starts creeping back into my conscious. "Oh.. did I fuck you?" My works are without emotion. I vaguely remember a sense of hurt pride as she insulted me after our coitus. But that's about it. I have no shame at this one night stand, nor am I full of joy at the rekindling of two lovers. She is a lay to me.. nothing more. I wonder, in the back of my mind, if she can hear it in my voice, my lack of emotion, and if it bothers her. She does seem the emotional type.

Walking "Talking"
TAG: @[Aurelia]
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Satanic Silk - 04-13-2014, 01:41 AM