the Rift

[PRIVATE] Watch how the FIRE works

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Honey orbs gazed bright at the dappled stud before her taking in his upturned smile, which in turn made her own velvety lips curl into a beaming smile. Could she really be with happy? Some small sad voice whispered that it wouldn't last, that he would find out about what had happened to her and he would bolt. Her prancing paused losing it's rhythm making her have to put all four feet down firmly to keep from toppling over. She shoved a chloroform rag over the voice's mouth until it became still and silent. Her dainty body moved with quick jaunty steps towards the wall where her precious cargo was stashed, she wasn't really all that sure what it was, but she knew it was important and needed to be protected. A rain cloud of doubt was trying once again to rain on her parade, but she shoved it away allowing the sun to shine brightly once again.

She paused at the wall her happiness radiating around her as she waited as calmly as she could for Ciceron. "Hurry up mister pony!" She teased playfully stretching her neck towards him lightly nipping the air in his direction before pulling away trying to look innocent. Tinkling laughter rippled from her as she reached into the protective cleft. Strong porcelain teeth clamped down gently on the call of moss, as she pulled her dished face away and back towards the stud. She smiled around the bundle in her mouth standing proudly with her head and banner held high. She winked playfully before lowering her soft muzzle towards the ground. She carefully dispensed the moss.

Soft vocals left warm lips, "I'm not really for sure what it is, but I feel like there isn't anything more important to me than it." She paused for a moment as she unwrapped the tiny shimmering thing, "I think... I think it might be an egg of some sort, but I can't think of anything that would lay an egg like this." Chiseled features softened into a look so loving and gentle it might make another think she was looking at her first foal.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 357 @[Ciceron]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Numerous events had happened throughout the stallions life up until this point, some rather depressing while others held good memories. When he had originally set out on his own almost two years ago he had been hoping to find what was missing in his life. The vast emptiness that tended to consume everything at times was pressing him forward, driving him to find the unknown. Watching as Parelia pranced around happily warmed his heart making him feel as if he had done something worthwhile yet there was still the other thought. What if this was all a lie his mind was concocting to cover up himself and make him feel better about being a monster by blood. Was that something that could just be pushed aside and forgotten about? Surely there had to be a right answer, but how would you know which was the truth? How many lies covered up the truth to hide it in plain sight, just like how his mother had hidden his fathers true identity from him all these years. It was starting to scare him that he did not know who he even was anymore.

Searching for so long had him thinking that happiness would have solved all his desires but now that he was happy why was there still more left to be filled? Maybe it was something that would resolve in time he mused silently. I guess there is only one way to find out...

Continuing to let his happiness sweep away the ill thoughts parading around within the realm of his head he slowly followed the fae's path. The smile and look of amusement never left his face when he was with this mare, it was something that he had not felt with anyone else. In a way it was like forbidden fruit as he felt the need to tread carefully knowing his lineage now but he couldn't resist her charm and outgoing personality. The bundle that followed surprised him as he too had found an egg rather recently, surely they couldn't be from the same creature could they? Thinking back to where his precious egg was hidden bought even more joy, it was a strange feeling to be so emotionally attached to something that was not exactly alive yet. Looking at Parelia he knew that he was not the only one who felt the connection, maybe there was more to it than he had thought. When Merou had been with him they had talked briefly about these eggs hatching to become potential companions for those who they bonded with, but was it possible to feel the attachment even when it was egg-bound?

"Its a mystery where they come from but they are very special to those who care for them, or at least that was what Merou told me." He commented as her lowered his head to look at the beautiful egg more closely. It was nice but somehow not as appealing to him as his own was, not that he would dare say it aloud. "Hold on, I will be right back. Wait here." He said with a smirk as he turned on heel before breaking into a lofty trot heading back down the tunnel where he had come earlier. It didn't take him long to find the spot where he had hidden his own egg behind a couple large boulders. Turning his head awkwardly so not to hit his horn off any of the rocks he carefully extracted his egg. It took a couple attempts to get a hold of it with its placement and the fact that a horn did not help you get into small places easily. Holding the willow branches gently between his teeth he trotted back to where Parelia was waiting.

Laying the makeshift sling down ever so gently beside the mares egg he carefully pulled the sling off to expose his medium sized metallic silver and blue egg. He was pleased with himself as he examined the porcelain exterior for any damage, finding nothing wrong with it whatsoever. "I found this a couple days ago half buried in ice and snow. I couldn't just leave it there to freeze so I took it with me." His explanation was not really necessary considering the mare had done the same with her own parcel but he thought he might as well say where he had found it. For the life of him he couldn't imagine what would be inside it if it ever did hatch.

••WORDS: 749 •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: ^^ ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.