the Rift

No, of course I am not cranky.

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

Kirchoff's ears tilted back at the sound of approaching steps, and he narrowed his silver gaze slightly, turning back over his dark shoulder. Another dog creature appeared in his periphery, one who was none to friendly it seemed. Shame, really. Kirchoff would have liked to have played and perhaps even learned from an elder of his own, general species. Though, he realized that she was not of hell like he was, but rather just an average dog. Hm. Curious. Why the fuck is she baring her teeth at me?

Finally, Kirchoff rose to his paws, flatting his ears against his dark head and eying her moodily. Though, he did not raise his hackles or snap in her direction - he would not behave so brutishly like his fluff-for-brains master. Speak of, what was he even doing here? And what would he do now? Kirchoff was disinterested in saving his ass from the black behemoth without a horn, and he was positive that that was where this would be going.

"No save." He huffed in Ulrik's direction before glaring at the dog again, irritated by her growling. Every instinct in him told him to lunge and grab her by the scruff, command submission, but he fought it rather valiantly.

Ulrik blinked, turning his head slightly to see that hornless. While he did not possess the flawless memory of Ophelia, he did recognize that this one had fought with the dark and red unicorn, long, long ago. Still, he had no idea how the battle had gone considered that the fatass cow of a dragon bitch mare had mowed him over with her excess weight. Ulrik was still very, very bitter and not at all interested in admitting his own defeat. Naturall, it was all her fault. Still, he had to handle things more delicately since he was not on Basin land.

The stallion's words filtered through to his ears and he glanced down at the aggression of his bitch. Ulrik raised a brow and hummed thoughtfully, looking up at the large, stone structure. "I would imagine that this is a temple with which to praise the gods," he said, deep voice harsh and graveled. Still, his eyes took in the beauty of the craftsmanship and the careful regard toward the laws of nature and gravity. "See the way the weight of the top glass plates is carried down into these stone pillars? The creators understood the ways of natural forces and the laws thereof. I hope to study their workmanship, for this place seems old and has withstood many hardships."

The brief wave of sanity was rare for Ulrik, but science calmed his mind, made him almost normal. He looked back at Archibald, a mad smile on his lips. "Kirchoff, my hellhound, believes that I will attack you, he rumbled, snorting in amusement. "He has warned me that he will not save me, as he so... politely put it." Ulrik glanced down at Kirchoff with a dangerously slow smile. "Would be a shame to waste such a traitorous promise, hm?" he asked Archibald, raising a single brow.

"As such, I challenge you to combat. Certainly one as fit and eager as yourself would not deny me this? Since your hooves were responsible in part for ripping my homeland away, I think it only fair..." he trailed, bronze eyes glinting madly. Still, he did not move first. He was careful, cautious not to let his hatred of this hornless abomination show through. At the very least, all he betrayed was his mild upset over recognizing Archibald's part in the battle for the Edge.

[[Went in to close an italics tag, but it's not an official battle post. Hope this is okay! ]]

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 03-17-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 04-06-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 04-08-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 04-12-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 05-09-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 05-28-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 06-27-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Official - 07-29-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Sevin - 09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Blu - 09-13-2014, 11:22 AM