Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

I'm left to wander alone, barely knowing what to do or where to go. For a while now I had clung to the hope that maybe I could find a companion who would understand me more than anyone else, but the odds were never in my favor. It was always some child who took away my hopes, my dreams, crushed beneath the small hooves of children. That little grullo had taken away my rights to an egg, as had a little unicorn colt who had received an egg at the beach. I had no outlet to release my anger, my fear, nothing to keep me from going insane.

I mean really—

Look at my mother. She's lost herself. Ever since my father's death, there's been a different aura around her. Even Brother has changed. Speaking of— where is he?

Despite the constant pain of emotions brewing in my body, I still care for family. I still keep a constant eye on Azarel and Mother, always looking for them wherever I go. I'm not the biggest fan of staying in one place for a long time, so I usually only go to the Hidden Falls to check in on family. So far, they seemed to be well.

The familiar voice of Azarel's rings out, my name carried in the wind from his pale lips. Perking my ears, I set off to find him. Instead of walking, I decide to use my wings, which have grown weak from being trapped in the caverns. Lifting myself upwards of a few feet, I let the breeze blow me forward, letting the air flow around my wings, surging me upwards. Now above the Falls, I find the landscape being breathtakingly beautiful. The grass is transforming into a vibrant green, leaves on trees appearing in a deep green. The fall itself is beautiful, roaring wildly, leaving an echo within my head. A shimmering rainbow runs across the waterfall, a sign of spring, a sign of joy.

A familiar golden body catches my eye, sticking out against all the green. Dipping down, I stick out my muscular forelegs and prepare for landing. Large red hooves touch the earth, sparks jumping at the impact. I see Brother has something, a bright orange egg that pulls at my heartstrings. Even he has found a companion. I'm the only one in the family who's still alone, still struggling to find someone to share a piece of myself with. I offer a smile despite the heartache, showing pride in my ruby eyes.

"Hi brother," I step forward and reach over to rustle his dark forelock with my muzzle, showing that I still care for my brother. I was somewhat relieved to find him safe, with an egg to call his own. He was laying beside it, guarding it and whatever was inside. It brought both joy and shame to my heart as I looked down at him, dual-tone eyes scanning over his gold body. I was alone.

It was official now. I was completely, utterly alone.
"Talking"

ooc - | wordcount 515 | tags @[Azarel]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
young volcanoes [Destry, Egg discovery] - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: young volcanoes [Destry, Egg discovery] - by Destry - 04-06-2014, 12:36 PM