[OPEN] stay strong and bright

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow
</style>

Sacre had always been a happy child and maybe time would change that like it had changed his perception of certain ideas. A little tougher around the shoulders and a tiny morsel smarter to make up for his foolish bravado; an inch more a stallion and never a normality. He was happy in the company of friends even when he was slightly unsure inside, which was very much, like now. He never really understood exactly where he stood with Tandavi, they were friends certainly in the boy's mind, but she was... Tricky? Sacre couldn't decide if that was the word for it, but it anything, she made him feel uncertain of himself and take more care with what he said as if one false step could set off a whirlwind he couldn't stop. Certainly, above anything else, Sacre knew he didn't quite understand her and that was okay in his view. It just meant that poor Tandavi was an endless pool of curiosity for a boy who thrived on his own meddling.

A little less eager was a fox named Inari who was still pining over his poorer circumstances of his dire predicament that the male before him bared more rudders than himself. Beautiful fluffy ones at that. Slowly he unfurls his cubs body from Sacre's side and quite nervously twitches his one fuzzy end with a return baby-like yip of 'hello'. Pleasantries aside his burnt black bonded smiles down at him broadly, his red coloured knife that protrudes from his head slowly growing longer and more like a usable weapon, before he returned to Tandavi and her questions. "He hatched from an egg I found in the caves that had been left all alone in a dark corner." He looked sadly once at his fox and remembered the way his heart bled to give whatever was inside it a friend. The boy had been even more surprised when it hatched! "I named him Inari." Because that's what you are he thought fondly as he returned back to Tandavi's coal gaze and Inari quivered his miserable one tail once more in response to his name being said aloud.

The topic changed back to the earlier questions he asked and Sacre took in the information, face contorting into shock and worry at the mention of Lace. "What's happened to Lace? The darkness didn't claim him did it?!" The boy shuddered as he remembered the turning of Deodat in the Basin and he never did manage to find out if the good soldier had been cured of his illness. His face a little more downcast now, Sacre put his face down to the floor and Inari pulled the flower from the knots in his ever growing mane. It seemed they were on the similar business of God hunting. "I've come to find the Moon to thank and return this to her." He nudged the red flower once before raising his head back to normal height and the gaze of Tandavi.

----x----
[note to admin; Sacre is returning the flower given to him in quest drop #11. He was supposed to quest for the red arrow in his tail, however, in the giving tree event he was gifted this item therefore his quest is a little invalid D: The only thing I have on my wishlist for him atm is light related magic and idk if im allowed to quest for this instead as it was initially a moon drop. Any decision I respect, Sacre just wants to return thee flower :D]

Image Credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
stay strong and bright - by Tandavi - 04-01-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: stay strong and bright - by Sacre - 04-04-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: stay strong and bright - by Tandavi - 04-06-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: stay strong and bright - by Sacre - 04-10-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: stay strong and bright - by Tandavi - 04-22-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: stay strong and bright - by Random Event - 05-04-2014, 12:20 PM