the Rift

The Plague

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
May Azarel join once he has discovered the Basin? ;D I'm planning some funny plots for him and the Plague is a part of those <3

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
mkay that's great! :3 I'll go catch a krieger :D

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
Crash Course is still in the Plague! :D

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Oops, adding him now! I think he was UFA at the time I did the initial character poll hence why he's not up there. xD

@[Azarel]
So long as it won't make the Plague blow up... sure. xD I sorta love this silly group of assholes.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nono, the plot will probably be of advantage to the Plague ;D

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther and Mirabella(once she's born) will more than likely join the Plague.

Esther needs to be made racist first, so by all means corrupt away!

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Basically I'm looking to see if anyone is still interested? I know a thread came up in the secret room a while ago but I would like to reopen this for public opinion, as there are a lot of OOC accounts around that weren't here the last time we tried to jump start this. :)

I think it would be a shame to let the Plague die - it's got a really long, in game history, and the Basin has an enchanted tent made almost specifically for them (and Ulrik has one less magic D:). Add in the fact that there are just so many supremacist/racist characters floating around from Isilme and elsewhere, and I think that we've got a lot of potential here still.

I would like to bring in some nice, strong characters for the crux/bane and other leadership roles, preferably with strong senses of superiority and good reasons to be that way. I'm all in for it with both Rikyn and Illynx, when I get Illynx out of AA, and Beloved is also a potential character for these plots. Rikyn has a religious theology and Illynx has her usual babble. <3

What I want to know is mostly:
1. Are you interested?
2. How many characters?
3. What rank(s) would they want?
Tier Two ranks: General, Doctor, Spy
Tier Three ranks: Warriors, Nurses, Scourge
4. What's your favorite thing about the Plague?
5. What would you change about the Plague?
6. Plot/group ideas?

Obv. you don't have to be joining for plot ideas. ;D

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
1. Are you interested? UH YES 
2. How many characters? Uno, one, Ichi :| d'Artagnan as always lol
3. What rank(s) would they want? OVERLORD. no really.
Doctor or General probably. As long as it involves prodding non-unicorns with a sharp stick.
4. What's your favourite thing about the Plague? Supremacyyy is good for the soul. ICly I like it because it fits d'Arts racism and OOCly I liked the fact it used to stir up trouble and trouble is always fun :|
5. What would you change about the Plague? I wouldn't change anything specifically about it, though it really does need activity to succeed, so perhaps introducing some incentives to inspire that activity.
6. Plot/group ideas?
erhm other than domination? >___> GIMME A MINUTE. I'll edit it once I've thought about it ^^

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
I want to know is mostly:
1. Are you interested? HELLS YEAH
2. How many characters? One, Crowley.
3. What rank(s) would they want? Probably spy :D Something non-fighting.
4. What's your favorite thing about the Plague? I've always loved how much trouble they stirred up in the past. They were something to be reckoned with and I loved it.
5. What would you change about the Plague? Just the activity, really!
6. Plot/group ideas? Strike fear into the hearts of many >:D Steal non-uni's and use them for who knows what? Enslavement, torture, attempt to kill them, use them as examples, steal important figures to try and gain other things(somebody else, items, land, etc)... I swear I'm a nice person

Lothíriel Posts: 37
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hands :: 4 years of age HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Thingol :: Raven :: None krazie
1. Are you interested? Heck yeah.
2. How many characters? Just the one......Loth
3. What rank(s) would they want? A position of power, but something from the shadows. Crux or bane maybe?? I forgot which one requires less fighting. She would totally love to emulate her ancestors and annihilate all non-unicorns but not get her hands (hooves) dirty in the process, and if anyone has a feeling of superiority, it's totally Loth haha.
4. What's your favorite thing about the Plague? They really don't care what other non-unicorn pansies think about them. :P
5. What would you change about the Plague? More members!!
6. Plot/group ideas? Total Helovian domination.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
What I want to know is mostly:
1. Are you interested?
Yes, always and forever.

2. How many characters?
1. I... don't know. I have a new character coming soon, a little one. I don't know if they'll be unicorn or equine. If they're unicorn, you can try and catch them young and we can see what happens IC. That said, they will have one parent that is equine, so.
2. I think Lyn would find it all tiresome and immature but maybe she could be convinced.
3. I could bring back Prometheus, he used to be such a big player in it, but I know now I don't have time to. I'm still going to be on the lookout for good adopters, though, and if you know anyone you think would be able to do it then that'd be swell.
4. I can tell you already Ashamin will work against this to the fullest extent of his being. Be warned.
5. I will make adoptables for you guys if you want?

1. Depends?
2. Depends? Nothing that involves flirting or wasting her time with men in any way. I know you don't have a rank for denmother type thing but that would fit her.
3. Spy, as always. He loves spying on people and he's banned from DT for it pretty much.

That history tho????

I am not sure the Aurora Basin is a stable place to be their main hangout, anymore. They might have to think about operating more outside of the law, or more discretely.

6. Plot/group ideas?
I don't have too many. And I can't really contribute much, I probably don't have any/many characters that will work for this. I just really want to see the plague come back ;-;

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Keep 'em coming, ya'll!

Bunnie's ideas:

Plague ideas:

Distinct patrol units: I know we had the idea of outcasts wandering before, but I would like to implement a more structured version of this in which characters are given direct order to patrol certain regions (made SO easy with this new layout ;D). This would require your character writing posts in one of those boards on a regular basis, “haunting” the location so to speak, including not only wild locations but also the Basin (though I do agree with Jen, that the Basin is no longer the best of spots despite there being a tent of silence – maybe we can “sneak in” and use it for meetings but I don’t see it being the head of operations anymore. Maybe the Heart Caves?**). This has two general reasons, the first being that I feel it establishes a firm, militaristic feel to the group that the Plague should def. have. The second reason is that I feel it would be a great way to keep our characters meeting new characters, creating drama and dragging new members in at a faster rate.

Emphasis on spies: We need intell to realistically plot and have ways to *not* get cornered when we decide to start implementing our dominance. xD Basically I’d like more seasonal sneakiness on herd borders; this may mean our characters get beat up, but it also means more spars which means more VP which means it ultimately does not matter. ;D

Emphasis on spars: When you assault another character, kill another character, have your character drug into physical violence, ect., TURN IT INTO A SPAR/CHALLENGE. I saw so many threads with Plague activity that could have been VP and were not. :( And how are we supposed to beat Gaucho with no VP? Answer: we can’t.

Rebuild “family” feel: The main thing I remember about the Plague is that everyone seemed to know each other and know each other well enough to interact a lot like a family. As the group has aged and members have come and gone, that feel has sorta… faded out. I think we need to really work on uniting the members so that we can reclaim that close bond that was there before, that made for really stellar and dynamic interactions between the characters. Mostly this is just going to require writing them together a lot more and really putting our heads together to create a cohesive forward plot that keeps everyone on the same page.

Less emphasis on murder and violence: I know, I know. How can we have a racist organization cleansing Helovia of the infidels without violence? But I also have seen a large number of characters which could be brought in (like Lyn, for instance) who are deterred from the group because it doesn’t really have a place for their softer sensibilities. Kou was sort of an anomaly that I feel like there should be a lot more of basically, and that there are a lot more of if we learn to… bend our introduction speeches to have more flowers and less heads on sticks and shape some activities around not murdering other characters. xD Rikyn, for instance, believes in Rotheism, which is a unicorn supremacist belief system which allows hybrids, pegasus, and equines to live free of enslavement so long as they adhere to certain guidelines, and I have seen many characters, such as Ulrik, who hold themselves in a higher regard than the other races but openly interact with them, seeking to benefit off of them while ultimately plotting their demise. I think more passively racist/supremacist characters don’t feel welcome in a group that is *always* violence, and that we would benefit from more spies, more stealths, and a more active story telling community.

**Heart Caves: Jumping back to this. If you guys have any other suggestions, feel free. :D I know that several wild locations are frequented by what the Plague would largely consider enemies so I would prefer somewhere that *isn’t* like this. xD I also enjoy the idea of a public location because it gives non-Plaguers the opportunity to try and get a sneak in to overhear the plotting, which I honestly love because it creates SOMUCHDRAMA and drama makes me happy inside. However, we did make a tent and have it silenced so that we could have sneaky secret meetings – maybe we could look into having it moved somewhere, a rank position for tent keeper (sorta like the Plague Seer rofl gotta put that shit up and take it down every time we have a meeting)?

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos would still love to be a part of this in whatever capacity you need him. <333

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
Would the Plague be interested in getting a chance to do some real Plagueish business? Because I need to kill Shadow eventually, and it would be awesome if she was murdered in a way that would make it hard to tell whether it was natural or not. That she will die I have decided upon a long time ago, it's basically just the way of going about it that I have issues with, and I would rather further Erthë's and other players plots than just feed her to wolves etc. :)

I'm talking something bigger than 'oh hey a pegasus, you're dead', I'm talking conspiracy, planning and motive here. She has Psyche's horn in her possession which could be used as plot device, she used to be a Throat spy, she has been seen sneaking about the Basin for no good reason, she's had children with two unicorns. There's probably something in there that can make her a viable target. :3

So what do you guys say?

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Oh goodness I'm down lol. Illynx would be interested in the horn once she finds out Psyche is dead and I'm sure there are others who would be interested as well.

On my phone so this is brief but we can definitely work on some plottage.

Wishlist - Plots

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
WANTED: someone from the Plague to take Persephone under their "wing" (excuse the term hahahaha). She's going to be a lost, scared little thing and very, very easy to influence ;)

She's going to latch on to just about the first strong looking/acting someone she sees and I'd love for someone to take advantage of that and help me shape her :D Could even meet during the show down at the Flats, as that is where she'll be entering Helovia!

Lothíriel Posts: 37
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hands :: 4 years of age HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Thingol :: Raven :: None krazie
Loth would be glad to take Persephone under.... the shadow of her horn. :) (sorry that was lame)

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
That'd be perfect, Krazie! :D
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

d'Arcy Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 2 years :: Tallsun HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine
1. Are you interested?
Yesssssssssss!

2. How many characters?
One. d'Arcy will be born soon and will need some good ol' indoctrinating! Now i'm not thinking she'll be suuuuper racist (because obviously her and her siblings are better than everyone but she'll definitely find the Plague useful XD

She'll definitely grow up aiming for the spy route.

I'm a sucker for history, so anything that's been around for so long and have so many characters involved is just like catnip to me.

It needs one of my characters in it >.>

6. Plot/group ideas?
Soooo, not d'Arcy related but Aisling's befriending a few Basiners rn and will probably try and follow them home soo.....ya know......she'll be....hanging around up north.....
when I tell you that i love you
don't test my love
accept my love, don't test my love
cause maybe i don't love you all that much

Aaahhh so much interest (I'm sooo happyyyyy)

I guess the next step would be to unite everyone through threading to ultimately having a meeting. :D

Rikyn is going to be SWPing but that leaves lots of room for open threads in various boards. If anyone wants me to tag them in it so that we can get our Plaguers at least aware of one another's names that would be awesome.

Chan I am going to be PMing you as I have had some ideas. :D

(Also: goddamn D'Arcy you be looking fiiiine)

Here is a current list of everyone who has bid characters in:
d'Artagnan
Crowley
Lothiriel
Deimos
Persephone
d'Arcy
Rikyn
Illynx
Beloved?
Aviya

Wishlist - Plots