the Rift

[OPEN] effervescent

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

It seemed something about Brisa had changed within her. When he had first meet her, Note noticed she was shy and wasn't extremely talkative. He had noticed those types had always been through the worst hardships. He certainly had, and talking was not his forte. But pretty girls definitely were and he would do just about anything for them. The only thing was that Note's definition of a pretty girl wasn't just skin deep.
To the stallion's relief, Brisa didn't back away from his flames. They wouldn't hurt her, but many horses found them pretty terrifying. Perhaps Brisa had a few tricks of her own she just wasn't showing. Note had yet to give her a display of his lightning magic.
Note's thoughts were shattered as the pale equine spoke, her voice soft and melodic. He continued to smile, bright green eyes admiring the way the moonlight made her shine. Her words became hesitant after a moment, and she buried her muzzle within his neck. Her words filled him with confidence, smile growing wider as he twisted his head around to place his muzzle against her cheek.
Very few times had Note ever been in love. Or loved anything, in fact. But he had a very difficult time deciphering his emotions, he usually let his magic do that for him. But positive emotions rarely influenced his magic. He liked Brisa quite a lot, but what did he want? It was frustrating for him to be left to figure out his feelings by himself. But there was always Sabel...
'You like her,' the cat moaned through the bond, not making any noise from her nest. The only thing influence more by his emotions than his magic was Sabel. Therefor, he trusted her deciphering of the language that was his feelings.
"I feel the same way," He spoke softly, without any hesitation or doubt, eyes partially closed as he relished in the touch. "If I didn't, why else would I still be here?" He joked, laughing a bit.
"How about this: we stay here until morning, then we go home as mates, or sort of mates..we'll figure it out," Note smiled. For once in a very long time, he had felt some form of happiness. It immediately put him in a very large debt to Brisa, as happiness was a rarity he struggled to find.

--

@[Brisa]

d5c6dd
[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Pain, fear, loneliness, regret, each of these emotions the white mare had become accustomed to over the course of her short life but the rarity that others would find their way in still left her feeling breathless when they did. As she curled her head into the warmth of Note's neck she couldn't help but take in his scent and feel happiness and much joy Their act of love had registered within her mind but it felt foreign, consensuality was not something she had experienced much of but she was learning to accept it as normal. Only one other time had she felt this flare of hope and compassion, but the time had not played out further than the night. It had broken her heart to think something that had felt so right could still turn out as if nothing had happened in the days to follow. This time she couldn't let it fall away from her, she wanted to feel needed and loved this she would fight for so she would never have to feel the broken heart beat again.

Lipping affectionately at the long strands cascading down around her she tried to make the silence pass quicker and not waste her energy on worrying. The touch of velvet against her cheek sparked hope before the following words set her heart on fire. Lifting her head a joyous smile lit up her face as reality hit her, he felt the same?! A rush of affection brought her head back against his muscular neck as she blinked back tears of happiness and absolute joy. "If I didn't, why else would I still be here? Laughter bubbled up from her as she couldn't help shake her head in mock amusement. " And here I thought this was only a figment of my imagination." She joked playfully not able to wipe the smile from her face.

Mates.. the word had never occurred to her to be used in relation to herself and another, it was always some elusive fantasy of hers but now it was reality. She felt like a young filly again upon first discovering something amazing, she wanted to run and jump for joy but this time she would refrain she was supposed to be an adult after all. Adult or not she was definitely one of the happiest filly's in the world right now and it was all because of the handsome stallion beside her.

"I would like that very much." She responded pulling her head back slightly to be able to look Note in the eye. She wanted nothing more than to spend as much time here alone as possible but she also knew they would eventually have to return home. Things would be alright, they would figure it all out in their own time. The future looked bright, as long as she had hope and this newfound happiness everything was perfect.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Note]
NOTES: Do we want to skip some time to a more recent time where she is either just discovered she is preggo or heavily preggo XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo