the Rift

From the sea. [dragon drop]

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
Thank you <3

I have to go eat dinner but I will make a post when I get back to give the egg to Ophelia

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Loser to some folly? Cami, that's just insulting. You chose to participate in the game just like I did and everyone else. I didn't like the riddles any more than you did, but they were fair. If Daenerys wouldnt have participated, then why did you make her? I cant abide by what you ask. Ophelia isnt pretending that she wasnt there.

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
I agree with Tamme on this one. I HATED the riddles and made it well known but I still went forward with each guess. We all had a shot. Solstice wont pretend such either

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As a follower of this thread; I loved the riddles ^^'

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami
I deleted my former post. It was in the heat of the moment kind of thing and it was unnessecary. I'm sorry for that. The idea with the riddles was cute, to make it more fun, even though i think it took a lot out of all of us :)

A serious question: How do we handle all the guesses of the riddle without godmoding? Daenerys doesn't know all that she guessed, and she certainly doesn't know intimate details about them or their history... Does she know now? It confuses me a little, i hope someone will take the time to set it straight for me ^^ This is an honest request, no harm meant in my words, just pure wonder.

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
I think you may not have to remember the riddles specifically, but just remember who was in the thread and that the mermaids gave them a test or aptitude - riddles.

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
I disliked the riddles myself, but I think that they were a good way to challenge us and makes us work for something we really wanted c: