the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Shirt, No Blouse

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru

"I'm sure the two of you will adapt, at least enough to not go crazy," she laughed softly, winking playfully at him. "Quite like family, no? You want to kill them sometimes, they annoy you so much, but you stand them nonetheless. Though I doubt Odette will be so extreme!" Raeden briefly appeared in her thoughts and internally her stomach shriveled, pleasant butterflies turning to stone and dropping to the pits of her insides to shatter upon the ice-covered heart within. How much time had passed since she'd even thought of her twin sister? Then again, she doubted it even mattered. Her family had made it clear she was unwanted, abnormal. So Hotaru had done them the favor and left before they could tell her to get out. It was the best decision she'd made yet.

Gruff voice brings her out, the masculine tones causing a delightful wave down her body, clutched in the grasp of spring's curse. Laughs at the image he paints for her, and knows she would have done the same. "Too true, my dear. I would have fainted on the spot to see something like that. But we can dream, now can't we?" Lids lower and a pale brow lifts, smirk playing on her lips, teasing him with her words. Drawing him in with her lyrics, closer and closer, to a space more fitting of his handsome form. It was quite a delightful game, one she hardly noticed she was playing, so endeared by his similar philosophies and easy manner of speech.

Though soon it was her turn for surprise to color her features, miming his own expression at her reaction to his revelation. d'Artagnan, his cousin? A surprised, genuine laugh bubbled from her. "You are surely the better half of the coin you share with the Nightshade, in all areas," she lilted, letting her eyes curve over his body in an appreciative glance before winking and laughing. "Excuse my boldness, I find being a simpering mare is quite a bore, I'm certainly no seductress. Though sincerely, I do find your company far more preferable, as much as I admire your cousin." Crooning softly, flowing easily from daring appreciation to honest appraisal.

Ah, speaking of family...

"Faelene and Mauja were to care for me should my sire and dam ever disappear, though my sire is Tolio." Plainly professed, for she is unable to truly be judged for her affiliation with either character, in consideration to the fact she'd never truly met them despite Faelene's presence at her birth. Hetero eyes widened and she smiled softly, amused. "You surprise me more and more, Corporal," she cooed. "I'm afraid a simple wanderer such as I, there's no title I can impress you with." Glancing at him from the corner of her vision she lifted a brow and appraised him, enjoying the brisk air that tugged at her locks and swirled their scents together playfully. "Though perhaps you can steal me away to your home and keep me?" Amusement sparkles in her eyes as a smirk curls her lips, a challenge, daring him to match her step for step as she grows bolder. Just how far could she push him before he broke? And what would that lapse in control entail?

Image Credit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-14-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-20-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-21-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 05-26-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 06-03-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Déodat - 06-05-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: No Shirt, No Blouse - by Hotaru - 06-22-2014, 01:32 AM