the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

Love was a concept that I felt would never be understood by the likes of me. It seemed to fly just out of my reach on flaming wings that scorched my flesh if I even happened to get close to finally reaching it. Everything about anything seemed to scream at me to get the hell out of dodge and forget about ever falling in love, whispering in my ears reminding me that I had more important things going for me than the possibility of being some kind of baby machine for a strange stallion who just so happened to say the right thing at the wrong time.
Regardless, love was just something that after these last two weeks I was no longer going to worry about. Maybe one day the gods would show favor in me and lead some handsome stallion to sweep me off of my yellow painted hooves, hopefully he would be stronger willed than myself or he would end up being a welcome mat rather than a partner. That didn't sound too terrible either though. Rosy paper thins quivered as a snort was blasted through them, the stream of air carrying the foolish thoughts of love out with them. Orchid hued pools drifted skywards as I wondered if the grey, stormy clouds would ever leave or if I would forever look like a soaking rat.
Eyes rolled as the pristine ivory that painted my limbs turned a murky brown with the splashing of mud and rain water from the ground as I continued my way through this little valley. Even though it seemed that Mother Nature was never going to stop her onslaught of bitter tears, I wasn't going to stop moving. If I stopped moving, then the thoughts would once again fill my grey matter and I would likely add to the tears that Mother Nature was spilling, turning Helovia into a giant mud puddle.
Of course, just as I was cresting a small hill in the middle of this valley, the clouds parted and wondrous rays of sunlight beamed through the atmosphere to tear into the watery blanket that had just been created. Within a matter of hours I was sure it would seem like it had never rained. Muddied limbs pulled beneath my fifteen point two frame as orchid pools began their search once more, this time only ceasing their movement when the shape of the tri-colored paint broke the scenery.
Suddenly everything hit me at once and a garbled sound (luckily I was the only one who could hear it at this point) broke through my rosy kissers. Things were falling apart in all parts of my life other than work, and I wasn't going to stand for it any longer. Spinning on my heels I turned towards the tri-colored stallion whose wing span would be more than likely able to knock me off my feet if he wanted too. "Help me distress." My slightly cracked lyrics rang out clearly as I slid to a halt a safe distance from the painted steed, who at this distance seemed to be in much better condition than I was. It seemed that Mother Nature hadn't touched his well-muscled frame, while I was standing here looking like a drowned rat, who apparently had enough mental issues to ask a stranger to distress her.
Oh well.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;; 560
OOC;; 0.3
Sorry this took so long! I hope it's ok <3

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM