the Rift

[JUDGED] Back of the pack [Chev X Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 A lone wolf stares back at me, long in the tooth but as harmless as he can be</style>

Her dirty mess of mane slips into my mouth, wet grit slides across tongue. A taste that is foul with sweat and rain bursts across senses. Where root meets flesh, I dig deeper, holding like a tick. Tugging painfully enough to make a point. She manages to pull free of my jaws, the jerking motion catches amber tendrils between clinched teeth. My forefoot had made contact with something, I felt the pressure of it colliding – even though I didn’t have the time or energy to look down and see what damage had been inflicted where.

She was in motion again so obviously my deterrents had failed their purpose. Ears pin back flat against my skull, ebony lips are still spread, wet with drool. Had I been a wolf a snarl might have sprang from the depths of chest, but I was not…instead a throat hiss was the result. My painted partner spun on heel, twisting in the mud to escape further abuse. I stiffened and jerked backwards, trying to be mindful of my feet so I wouldn’t slip or otherwise find myself once again trapped in earths grasp.

Her bodice shifted with rear halfway pointing toward my chest.

Apparently the vixen wasn’t done. I danced away, angling hard right and forward just as her sharp hooves launched into empty air. The sense of losing control is evident –we had the power to end this confrontation. I had the power to spare us both further misery. Corded muscles tensed with renewed energy. I lunged forward and at the same time closed both feathered appendages tightly against barrel to protect the fragile pinions. My aim was to collide this mass with the right side of her frame, hopefully with enough force to send her sprawling across the muddy ground and end this foolish fray.

Word count: 302

OOC: Sorry so short! I didn't want you to wait any longer.

Attack (3,3)

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 08-14-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Cheveyo - 08-19-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Back of the pack [Chev X Midas] - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 10:20 PM