the Rift

[OPEN] Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

New day, new adventure. For whatever reason, Kiara felt the tug to leave the safety of the Hidden Falls for the first time in months. Her twins were growing faster than ever it seemed. There was a sense of pide in both her son a daughter, even if they had not been planned. Next baby, planned. Good stallion. The red roan could not help but smile. Ever her protector and friend, Keiran was determined that if she gave birth again it would be on her own terms.

But today found them in the forest Kiara had first called home. The first home of the Qian, before they fought and won the World's Edge. That seemed like so long ago now. She looked to Keiran, who was padding along at her side. Such a journey they had since he was just a cub. She had been heavily pregnant with Malachi then. She sighed softly. Her firstborn should be almost two now. Not your fault. The reassurance from Keiran was always nice to have.

It was Keiran who heard the stallion first. His ears flickered and his head turned. What is it Keiran? The roan girl stopped as her bonded did to just listen. Without a word, the panther moved off to investigate. Just through the trees, stood a stallion leaning against a tree and looking fairly rough. Come help. Looks bad. Keiran's voice rang in her mind. Carefully she walked forward. "I don't mean to bother you, but I am Kiara... Earth Medic of the Hidden Falls herd... You look like you could use some help." Her voice shakes as Keiran hangs back to make sure not to upset the stallion with his presence. Many seemed to be nervous when they see him, even if the panther means no harm.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 06-06-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Kiara - 06-10-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Adelric - 06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 06-20-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Kiara - 07-03-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Adelric - 07-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 07-08-2014, 10:44 AM