the Rift

[OPEN] Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Keiran, of course, knew that Adelric had followed before Kiara knew. The roan had been so focused on everything ahead of her and her own thoughts that she hadn't figured her son would follow her out of the herdland. Son followed. Was the panther's simple word in the mind of the roan. Kiara only cut her eyes over slightly as Adelric moved to her side. “What is that!?” The child like wonder in her son's voice made the medic smile for a moment, before quickly turning her attenion back to the stallion. She tensed slightly, hoping this stallion would not want to try and hurt her son. He seemed nice enough, but foals could make stallions do foolish things.

She only relaxed when the stallion spoke. He was smiling moments before, which had eased the mother's mind as well. He introduced himself as Finn, and went on to explain what had happened. Holes could be very dangerous things. A broken leg could mean a death sentence.... If there was no healer around to help. This stallion was in luck. "I can do better than just take a look.. Just give me one moment." Putting her trust in Keiran to keep them safe, Kiara closed her eyes. The warmth that always seemed to accompany the magic. Since she did not know how bad the injury was, but since it seemed it had been a while it needed to be healed as soon as possible.

The magic surged forth, vines and water surrounding the injured leg. It did not take long before the leg was healed. Soon as she felt that it was ok, the roan relaxed the magic. Only then did she turn to her son to nuzzle him. He made her so proud. She could only wish his sister was like him, so eager to be at her side. "How does it feel now?" Hoping that the magic had done it's job.

"Talking"
(ooc: wasnt sure if it was a break or what, so i did my best to keep it neutral in description.)
quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 06-06-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Kiara - 06-10-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Adelric - 06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 06-20-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Kiara - 07-03-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Adelric - 07-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes - by Finn - 07-08-2014, 10:44 AM