the Rift

[OPEN] !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
I knew more horses would hear her screeches, but I assumed not that many horses would come, but I was wrong. There was already a gathering here, all of us beginning to circle around her, to close her in. If they started closing me in like that, I'd get freaked out. Even if they are my friends (well, Aly is, at least). The fact that they keep walking closer to her makes me want to burn them away. But I know that would probably be the worst decision ever at this point.

After me and Aly are here, a big blacks stallion shows up. I've never seen him before, but I can't help, but notice that he is actually quite handsome. Of course, I don't dwell on my sudden urge to meet him and get to know him. My gaze flickers towards his flank. He's muscled well. A warrior, perhaps? I'd be quite intimidated if he attacked me. Then again, whenever someone attacks me, I just kinda stand there confused, not knowing what to do. Like now. It feels like I'm fighting a battle I can't win. This is why I just stand now, confused. It almost feels as if my head is being held underwater, and the surface, or solution, is three inches my my muzzle, but no matter how hard I try to reach it, I can't. So, I start drowning instead. I know I'm drowning, fighting something I can't win. Maybe this is a confusing thing to understand for horses, but it makes perfect sense to me. It's impossible to reach the surface, to be saved. My orbs flick back to Resplendence, who seems to start getting more and more hysterical by the minute. Is she drowning, like I am?

Quilyan bursts onto the scene and I immediately recall him informing me of the battle for the position of general. I also remember Lakota, and to this day, I still don't get the whole mare liking mare thing. Why is she so open with her Oh yea, that WOMAN over this is my mate. Likeeee, there have to be some horses against that, right? I know if I was attracted to mares, I'd be quiet about it. In all honesty, they are probably the only mare-likers that I've ever met. Unless someone is good at keeping secrets?

Suddenly, Resplendence is talking to us. Supposedly, they're dead, and I'm burning everything? I mean, that's something I'd totally do, but it's not happening right now. Not quite yet, Resplendence. "I'm not burni...." My voice trails off. Alysanne is suddenly telling me to back up. One of my ears cocks back an the other forwards. I fight down my urge to protest and back up an over dramatic five or so steps. I cock my eyebrow at her, as if asking "Is this enough?" I really want to set myself on fire, just so Resplendence feels the heat, so when I return back to normal, she'll see nothing is on fire, or she'd be burning right now. Our skin would be blistered. "Nothing is burning. If something were burning, we wouldn't be here. We would have left, with you, Resplendence. We would save you. We wouldn't leave you here, to die. If it were unsafe we'd already be trying to bring you to safety, but the thing is... you are already safe." I mumble my words, so they are quiet, but can still be understood.

I don't even know what to do, but it's not like I knew what to do before. Remember? I'm drowning.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; aurelia is still confused xD
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Resplendence - 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-14-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-11-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-14-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Destrier - 06-16-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Quilyan - 06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Aurelia - 06-17-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: !! Don't You Know I'm Human Too - by Alysanne - 06-18-2014, 09:17 PM