the Rift

[ABSENT] Zuno :: Pneumonia :: 06/13 - ??

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Extending to next monday and switching to abusence.

I made a promise to a teacher that I would finish all the work I owe her this weekend.
I haven't even started and I'm already stressed.
Whenever it's done along with an essay I haven't cared to start that's due on Monday is done, I'll catch up on posts.

Ended up not having one of the things I needed. XC
I usually do my essays on Sunday night and the majority of my notebook is done.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Busy.

I haven't been able to post any lately, and I might as well post a busy notice.
I'm exhausted physically. Last night, I spent 45 minutes trying to fall asleep at 2 a.m. and couldn't, but I come home from school and I'm out the moment I sit down. I fell asleep in school today a bunch times, including the whole of English class.
I don't have the drive to sit down and post feeling like I do right now(even as I type this, I want to go back to sleep and I've been asleep for the past three hours).
Spring break is in a full school week and a half from me, but it'll be short lived.
On the 24th, I'll be going to stay with a friend until the Sunday following, so no posts then.
If a break gets slipped in and I do get some rest, I'll try to catch up on posts. Socially aggressive friends are running my life right now and get upset at trying to cancel plans, so they're no help.

Apologies to everyone who I owe replies to, I can't do anything in this state.

you were angels,

Busy till whenever.

My life is really busy and things are picking up quickly. I don't have time to sit down at the computer and work out a reply with all that's going on.

If you need me to reply to a thread that's been waiting for some time, retag me so I can get to it.

you were angels,

Busy/Absent from 14/3/15 to 31/3/15.

I'm going to stay with a friend for the remainder of my spring break beginning sometime tomorrow while the people I'm staying with go out of state for a baseball tournament.
My friend has to do online schooling for three hours each day/night, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post during that time.
This is more of a 'wait and see what I can do' sort of thing.

you were angels,

Absence now official!

Another friend has been staying with us the whole time and we've been having a good time pigging out on pizza and movies. I haven't had the time to sit down and type out a good post, yet alone the motivation to.
We'll make it officially beginning tomorrow so that I could possibly throw one or two posts out to y'all.

See y'all on Sunday night/Monday!

you were angels,

Updated as of 10 April.

you were angels,

Quick update on this.

My carpal tunnel has been lessening in my right hand, which has the brace on 24/7 excluding showers, restroom breaks and cleaning, which is sort of like exercise for me.
The left on the other hand(haha, more accidental puns), went to back to square one and even further back earlier today. I've got to buy a brace for it now after a girl who considers me her 'best friend' and is rather abusive/toxic in a lot of ways dropped something, and me, trying to be kind, picked it up for her.
She ripped it out of my hand and yanked my wrist in a painful way, and my wrist has been in pain since.
I'm hoping for the best by May, so please bare with me!

you were angels,

Good news!
My carpel tunnel is steadily getting better in my right hand, but I still have to wear the brace. I've gotten down typing with it on. I can do some school work without it on before it starts hurting.
All of this is a good sign that I'm recovering, but that leaves my left hand. I can't move it at all with the brace on, so whenever my right is done, I'll probably going to have to go on absent.

But, overall, OFFICIALLY OFF ABSENT.

you were angels,

Busy til Friday

As much as I hate doing this, school is really kicking my ass this week. I have AP exams on Friday, dissection for the rest of the week, two huge Euro projects due tomorrow and Thursday, and physiology work.
Carpal tunnel is aggravated by all of this, that I can promise.
I'll be around OOC-wise, but no posts til Friday.

you were angels,

Busy til June 2nd

School still has me busy and I'm wiped.
Carpal tunnel has shown a great deal of improvement in my right hand as of lately! But sadly, my left has worsened and i'm purchasing a second full time brace as of tomorrow to cope with it. It's hard to type with it on my left wrist so it'll take some time to get used to it.

I'll probably be heading down to Texas on May 29th for a cousin's graduation and won't be back until the end of that weekend, which the next day will probably be spent sleeping.

Also, June 1st is my year anniversary with my girlfriend. Yaaaay!! :D I'm super happy to have gotten this far with someone i really care about and I'll be devoting my day to her.

School is eating me alive for now and I'm battling to get those last minute projects and work in so I can be sure to pass all of my classes. I don't have much time to post and I apologize.

you were angels,

Updated as of June 3rd

you were angels,

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
LOVE YOU ZUNO. I hope you feel better soon and don't stress about ANYTHING. <3

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
-snuggles Zuno- You're not useless, everyone needs breaks. Take care of yourself, and don't force things lovely. <3

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Thanks so much guys. It means a ton. <3

I switched over to absent up until I can get myself back together. I might be logged in but for the most part it'll just be checking tags and stuff.
My personal life is a mess and my relationship is going down hill. I'm preparing to start a fight to get through this.

I'll come off to busy when I've fought through enough to get myself together and actually be productive, but til then, nothing more than the occasional OOC stuff.

you were angels,

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Take care of yourself, if you need anything we're all here <3

aud pixel!

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Take care of yourself Zuno <3
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Switched over to busy.

Thank you so much, it means a billion to me. I apologize to everyone who's been very patiently been waiting on a reply from me over the past month, they're coming all shortly.

I'll be back on ABSENT from July 3rd to July 6th while I'm forced to go to the lake house with the people I'm living with.

you were angels,

Updated as of July 23rd

you were angels,

Very strong busy for who knows how long

I've been having a really rough week. My anxiety attacks are happening almost daily and my own father was kind enough to tell me to "suck it up" and that he doesn't believe i even have anxiety mid-anxiety attack on wednesday morning.
To top it all off, I just found out a family friend I saw two weeks ago to his funeral(this saturday), completely healthy and normal, died from internal bleeding after being on life support due to high blood pressure.
I've been in denial since I was told and need time to mourn.

you were angels,

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I am so sorry Zuno =[ Take all the time you need to heal -snuggles-
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime