the Rift

[ABSENT] Zuno :: Pneumonia :: 06/13 - ??

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Now over to absent

Thanks, Pare <3 It means a lot

I've gotten worse over the last week, just in a matter of days. Things picked up for maybe one day??? Then went right back downhill.
I'm currently having very sudden spells that last for about fifteen to twenty minutes each where I pass out, get extremely weak and can barely walk, or can't get myself to stay alert and pay attention to things.
This morning in oceanography, I blacked out sitting straight up and didn't come to til I was falling out of my chair mid-lecture.
One of my teachers suggested I get tested for mononucleosis and I'm going to talk to my aunt about it tomorrow because I'm in no situation to take chances.

Sorry guys. My life is quite literally running me into the grave right now.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
On absent due to school
School has been driving me into the grave and keeping me busy, but good news is I'm passing all my classes!
I'll only attempt posts on weekends due to time matters and lack of energy.

you were angels,

My last day of the fall semester is December 9th, and I have til then to get in as much late work as possible to pull up my grades.
This week alone I've got two essays to write, need to rewatch two movies to take notes over them, and learn a poem and be able to recite in it in a different language(something i really suck at too)

I can't even turn an eye towards Helovia without being reminded of school and going straight back to working.
This weekend is a possibility for posts but I can't make a promise. It all depends on how much I get done this week.

you were angels,

Absent again
More school stuff
Guess who forgot their folder full of school work at school too
*points to self*

Anyway, I'll see y'all Wednesday or Thursday if things go well

you were angels,

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
Let's say I'm on busy.

I've decided to own up and admit the reason I can't even think about writing a post as of these last few weeks.
Finals put a lot of stress on my brain and mental health, and the sudden let go of school and constant socialization(pretty severe introvert here) pushed it over the edge. My schizophrenia is absolutely insane and I'm paranoid about EVERYTHING that makes a noise that I can't see and things I can't see completely and think are there.
It's affecting my drive to do things, leave my bedroom, sit down and do extensive tasks(like writing replies), therefore I haven't been able to do much.

School starts up for me on the fourth and I'm going to try and ease back into things (probably not)gracefully with Zhu and try to get those replies done once I'm back to normal.
Up until I feel sure of my mental health and get back into a working state again, posts are going to be very slow and sluggish.

Apologies. All of this is very bothersome for me and I'd like to put my personal health in front of my work load.

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
<3 You do what you need to do. We will be here, probably till the end of time. If you ever need to vent, i'm here.

OOC Account
Zuno
absent for the next few days.
I'm in and out of panic and anxiety attacks again and really need the time to relax over the next few days with as minimal expectations as possible.
Might come online but it's mostly to check tags and stuff and nothing else

OOC Account
Zuno
Extending this with a busy.

Mental health isn't getting any more stable that I'd like to be and after getting yelled at suddenly with no warning I'm back at the same place all over again.
I've got so many posts needing replies right now that I don't think it's really that smart to let them wait any longer.

OOC Account
Zuno
Going on absence for sickness

Came home from a field trip today and slept for five hours straight and starting to get really weak with a nasty headache and having been feeling not so great since

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I hope you feel better soon! <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

OOC Account
Zuno
Updated. Got a busy week of school coming up.
See y'all Friday!

OOC Account
Zuno
Updated.

Subject to change because tomorrow i'm gonna beg my life away to not be forced to stay with a family member i already have bad issues with and if all goes well i might get to stay home

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Oh my goodness, hon, I hope everything works out for you. :( I'm so, so sorry that you're going through that.

OOC Account
Zuno
Absent.

Same thing as before. See y'all Saturday or Sunday

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
screams bc ill fly over there and fight your family

OOC Account
Zuno
busy!

Super busy because graduation and prom are coming up and school is wearing me down with all this rushing
My last day is May 13th but I have graduation on the 21st.

Guaranteed absence from May 27th/28th to June 13th/14th as I'll be spending some time up in NYC with my long distance gf.

OOC Account
Zuno
Onto to the sad truth of my longer than usual absence:
I don't feel like writing. I don't feel like I have the motivation to sit down, to think out posts, to fit them into words. I feel like I don't have the same muse and connection I used to have with my characters. It's terrible. I'm holding myself back from throwing all of my characters in AA because I feel like it'd be a betrayal to them and all the people I've got threads going with.

It's breaking my heart, but I'm taking a break. I leave on the 27th for NYC and while I'll be taking my laptop with me, I don't know if I can push out posts during that time.
I promised myself to get posts out in the time between graduation and leaving, but it's not working at all. I need to focus on money(in a really desperate situation right now with it) and less on magical ponies that have stolen my heart and soul over the last 7 years.

Can't say if this is a hiatus or not, but if I'm not through it by the time I leave, I'll be putting my characters in AA over the time that I'm away.

OOC Account
Zuno
SAME OLD SHIT EVERY TIME.

After being the rudest person imaginable and telling my neighbor(who i agreed to take care of his plants and pet while he was out) that we were going to be home this weekend, she changed it.
Also while being fully aware I could start a full time job on sunday.

So here's the same old drill. I'm homeless for a few days and will be gone from tomorrow night to sometime sunday. I'll flip the absent thing on for when I leave.

For future reference, I'll also be homeless for these following days(yay fucking me):
July 1st - July 4th
July 11th - July 23rd

The July 23rd one is questionable on extension because there's around a 75% chance I won't have an actual good, mentally stable place to go for it and might take more mental tolls with it.

OOC Account
Zuno
In short terms: depression is back and worse than ever. Looking for a place to stay desperately. Trying to find a way to move 1200 miles.

I don't know what else to say. I have no motivation. I have no want to do anything other than just cry and hope for the best.

Nirvana and Zhu will be in AA. Faelwen will stay out in case she's born. Sikeax will stay out in case I find my will for anything again before I have no home for two weeks.

Please don't message me on Skype, deviantart or on here about plots. Yes, I know they're there. Yes, I want to keep my involvement. No, I don't have the energy to do it. No, I do not want to have to listen you to try to cancel it on me because I have my own things. It doesn't help at all and honestly I don't want to put up with it this time.
Only one matters strongly as of the second and for the people involved you know who are you sre.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
*meows and nudges you into my basement* Sweden might be a bit far away, though. D;
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here