the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love of the leaf

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

"You're correct. Fire destroys. Earth gives life, no matter what my brother might think...In that, they are very different."

The disembodied voice lazily floated around Lace. The words were kind, and sounded almost amused; the speaker, ancient but spry. His words held all the strength of a landslide, but the grace of the gentle waters rushing through the floating island. A few cherry blossoms - caught in a wayward breeze - suddenly appeared to catch upon something. Their movements were halted suddenly, but it appeared that whatever had stopped them, was invisible. Slowly, a darkened mane, a thick neck, a horned head, strong shoulder - and the rest of the rustic figure of the God - began to appear. The cherry blossoms nestled delicately in his great and wiry mane, as his bearded muzzle turned towards Lace. "By neither is better than the other."

Kindly, his darkened gaze roamed over the heavily marked stallion. He considered him carefully, wise and welcoming features taking their time as they carefully considered the creature before him. He seemed to be mulling something over in his mind, for his large nose kept twitching as his gaze twinkled. Finally, with a stomp of a heavily feathered hoof - as if to signal that his contemplation was complete - he snorted.

"You dwelt in the home of my sister for seasons...and recently sought council from my brother. Now you are here. Should I warn the Spark that you shall be at his doorstep next?" The God chuckled at the thought, clearly meaning no harm by his words. "I think you'll find he's the hardest of us to find."

Joking aside, he sighed softly. "Why have you come Lace? Did you find the guidance given by the Sun unfavourable?"

Messages In This Thread
Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-15-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-17-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-17-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-18-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-20-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-20-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-24-2014, 12:19 PM