the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love of the leaf

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God waited patiently as Lace went about demonstrating whatever modicum of respect he felt was owed to the deity. The God had always found it strange, how so many creatures struggled with this. Don't judge a book by its cover, they said. And, everyone is not the same. What would the mortals think, if the God's judged them based on previous experiences? Oh well, a thousand years ago I knew a grullo. He was an asshole. You'll have to earn my respect. And yet, so many of them, after having poor experiences with his Kin, did precisely that. Acted as if they were owed something from the Gods; that they needed to prove their worth and value, before respect was to be given. It was a weary game, one that the God no longer played. Then again, if any had a right to be dodgy, Lace was surely a candidate. Looking over his golden markings, the Earth was reminded of when the Sun burned the poor fellow, merely to prove a point. And having lived most of his life under the fickle rule of the Moon well...He supposed a little reservation was not so surprising.

His dark ears flickered slightly as Lace spoke, allowing the stallion to speak his piece, before gently chuckling. "Ahh yes." The God nodded in agreement. The sands of the Throat might be nice for a vacation, but the Earth would not want to remain there long, either. Too much stillness, not enough growth. "Why have I come?" The God asked with feigned shock and surprise. A fatherly smile peeling back his dark lips, as he laughed heartily. "Why because you called me here. Are you really so distracted by our little island, that you can't see the contents of your own mind?" He looked to Fajira and winked, knowing that the white creature had access to Lace's thoughts.

As his chuckle subsided, the God sighed and smiled down at the stallion and his companion. With sparkling ancient eyes, the God shrugged and flicked his tail, answering his own question: "Magic."

Messages In This Thread
Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-15-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-17-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-17-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-18-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-20-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-20-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-24-2014, 12:19 PM