the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love of the leaf

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Lace the Silverthorn
It is our actions that define who we are

He finally looked up again, the guilt he felt plain to see on his features. "It wasn't a difficult task, my Lord" he said and shook the head, suppressing a desire to sigh. "Other things simply got in the way; my duties to the herd, invasion attempts from the Aurora Basin, my being instated as a leader... Somewhere along the way the trinket I once had thought so useful seemed less important, of far less concern than the lives around me... And when the darkness fell the first time I simply forgot."

This admission was perhaps more honest than it was polite. A thought to the dragon - who had been sitting smug and puffed up on her back after the God's recognition of her skill and intelligence (as she took it) - had her rummaging through the egg-pouch on her belly, soon producing the amulets he had once been instructed to fill with magic.

"If you find it prudent I a more than willing to complete this mission first" the stallion said and looked between the amulets and the god. "I cannot say I still desire the item in question, but I am even less eager to leave debts unpaid. Should I even be denied my wish I will understand - I couldn't possibly demand anything at all from You." He watched as the dragon slipped off his back and landed in the grass between himself and the towering deity, her pale frame so small it almost disappeared completely in the yellowing vegetation. After thrashing about some until she stood on a makeshift nest of trampled and pressed down grass she left the amulets in it, looking slightly dismayed and forlorn as she regarded the glittering treasures.

Promising himself quietly that he'd have to find something pretty to give his most favorite dragon in the world, Lace soon returned his attention to the god. He wasn't even sure what he himself was hoping for; on one hand he truly wanted this ability, and on the other he would almost be more pleased if he ended up denied - it meant he wouldn't have to go through the effort of learning to control another ability he had not been born with. Either way he had a feeling that he had a difficult task ahead; not that he truly minded. It would keep him busy, keep his mind from wandering to other, less happy subjects.

ooc: Sounds fair to me, no problem at all. :)
@[God of the Earth]

Picture by Vossity
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-15-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-17-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-17-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Love of the leaf - by God of the Earth - 08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Love of the leaf - by Lace - 08-18-2014, 09:27 PM