the Rift

[OPEN] Making the rounds

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Pulling in her cream and teal wings closer to her body scared that they might just disappear like they did in the nightmare, she moved along the dilapidated glass wall. Moving her legs out in front of her athletic frame she trotted down the edge ears pricked eyes wide drawing in the early dawn light. It was a marvelous morning and she slowly began to relax enjoying the brisk morning air. It was at that wonderful time of year when the leaves began to change and the mornings and evenings were at a mild, yet still warm temperature. Sighing the mare allowed her sinew to relax and ease into the trot enjoying the movement of her stiff muscles as the limbered up. Penna took flight from her withers flying only slightly higher than his soul-mate.

A sudden sharp voice sounded within her mind causing her body to slide to a stop. 'Someone ahead.' Her sides quivered along with her nostrils. The sharp cold voice rang again, 'It me don't be scared.' A thought swam through her mind as honey brown eyes turned towards Penna whiling above. 'Penna... Are you talking to me?!' He cooed softly and landed once more upon her rump. Oh the wonders of a bond. Smiling brightly she turned her head back to nuzzle the falcon gently. Another voice rang out, this time the voice touched her ears not her intelligent mind.

Turning to the left she spotted her Queen standing over a glass basket of some sort, with something moving within. Parelia had yet to meet her Queen or King for that matter, but now was as good a time as any. Walking slowly towards the black and white mare she lowered her head politely smiling softly. "Queen Kahlua it's a pleasure to meet you on this amazing morning, My name is Parelia. I am at your service." Bowing low Penna peered with sharp black eyes over her back at the mare and her new dragon. 'I get food for baby.' Confused she lifted her body back up honey eyes found the tiny feathery dragon peering out at his bonded. "Oh Miss Kahlua, congratulations on your new bonded! It sure is handsome!" She smiled brightly at her Queen taking in the height difference between them casually sizing her up. "I hope it is ok, but Penna flew off to catch your new bonded something to eat. I hate to seem rude, but what kind of creature is it?" Feeling slightly embarrassed by all of her chatter she lowered her head once again gazing quietly up at the painted lady.

The mare's question brought forth her bubbly voice once more, "I uh, couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake my son, Ilios so I decided it would be a good time to patrol the borders." The cremello dove did not want to tell anyone about the terrifying dream she had just experienced. Standing silently now she watched her Queen and noticed how she didn't even seem to want to look at her new soul-mate. ’How odd, when Penna hatched I didn't want to take my eyes off of him. He was, and still is, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.' Instead of asking the question that was burning her tongue she shifted her weight nervously and gazed at the pair of them.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 558
OOC: Way to go for mind speech and new companions!

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-05-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-11-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-26-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 10-09-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:46 AM