the Rift

[OPEN] Making the rounds

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The cremello smiled softly up at her Queen, the friend of her friends. ’Maybe we can be friends like Alysanne and Brisa are. She wondered vaguely as she waited quietly while the sun slowly drew colors of pink and purple across the sky. The air was warming slowly, but the mare was sure it would hold a crispness to it that meant only one thing: winter. She wasn't ready for winter yet, that meant her son was becoming much to old, he was already seven months old. Her body sagged slightly under the horrible realization. Shoving the thought away the warrior mare turned back to her Queen, nodding her head slightly. As the smile crawled across Kahlua's face she found her own light lips turning up again. It was good to not allow her to think of her wrecked relationship and of her only son growing up.

Parelia marveled at the feeling of the hunt that Penna was sharing with her. It was so odd that she felt even closer to him now they could speak. It didn't have to be guessing game between them anymore, they could talk out situations now. Smiling softly honey eyes found the Falcon gliding easily through the air towards them. The was a fat mouse clutched in his talons, 'Hope is enough.' She chuckled softly and turned back to watch the young dragon, as her Queen described. Penna fluttered towards the glass basket being careful not to hit it or push the painted mare to far. He attempted to drop the rodent inside the basket before swerving back to his soul-mate. He landed with a chirp upon her withers smiling in his birdy way.

The pair watched quietly as the small feathery dragon climbed into his bonded's mane. Tilting her chiseled head the mare watched her Queen trot off. Hastening to catch up she cantered easily until she was matching Kahlua's gait. Her words drew forth a soft and motherly smile to her muzzle. "Yes I do love Ilios very much; he is my world. To be honest I always thought mare's were crazy saying their foals meant everything to them, until I had my own anyway." She chuckled softly before the subject slipped to Ciceron. Pain stabbed at her heart, the mask she had so carefully been crafting shattered at her hooves. Walking silently for a few moments her heart heavier than a mountain. When she spoke again her voice was ragged breaking here and there,""I... I do love his father very much...." Well trained anger drowned out that pain in her voice and the tears in her eyes, "Clearly he doesn't love me as much as his new position within the Hidden Falls." Penna cooed softly plucking gently at his love's short teal and cream mane trying to ease her pain.

"I'm sorry Miss Kahlua, let me explain. Ciceron and I met when the wraiths were about. He helped me discover my fire magic and how to control it, well mostly." Unable to control it a pained laugh squirmed out from between her teeth. "Once the land was cleared of the twisted, we found out we were both of the Windtossed Foothills. Our love grew into the form of a child." A lump formed within her throat making it hard to breath or swallow. "I did not feel safe among the, excuse my word choice please, crazies. I wanted to leave the day Ilios was born, and clearly I did. I have friends here, Dragomir, Brisa, and Alysanne for instance, and I knew they might be able to at least help us." Her heart was shattered again all the duct tape burned away by the intense heartache. "I told Ciceron we were leaving, but he just let us go, and it was only because of our companions that we met not to long again. I was sure he was going to leave the Falls and be with us again, but he has not..." Vocals were cut off by a heavy sob. Parelia tried to cover it with a cough, not wanting to show this kind of weakness to the leader.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 688
OOC: I have no idea where all this muse came from!

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-05-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-11-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-26-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 10-09-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:46 AM