the Rift

[OPEN] Making the rounds

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Honey eyes caught the Queen's gaze shifting over her armor, but the distaste for their need didn't register with the cremello painted mare. It would never have crossed her mind to think that something that could save, even a small part of you, was a bad thing. Yes war was a very nasty affair, but it was in their nature to fight. Fighting would always be a terrible and honorable part of their reality, and the sooner that was embraced the better everyone would be. It had to be somewhere in the Queen's mind or else she would not have an army at her beck and call. Bright eyes gazed quietly at her painted lady for a moment before shifting away to the rest of the area. Life itself was a beautiful and horrible battle in it's own right, no matter how you look at it. Everyone always found themselves fighting for something, for someone, or even against yourself. The winged mare quiet the words quietly to herself as she gazed around at their stunning home.

Words of something she could do to help her family drew ears forward eagerly, willing to do anything for her family. Kahlua seemed to think better of her idea as her words shifted back to the tiny blue dragon upon her back. 'Wait she say.' Penna's voice was cool and confident within her own disappointing mind. Pushing the thoughts away the dove smiled slightly as she watched the feathery Khan. A chiming giggle bubbled from warm soft lips as the tiny chirp was expelled from a mouth full of sharp teeth. As Kahlua spoke again Parelia smiled and allowed her own words to spill forth, "I like to to Khan. I know you're a cute little fuzz ball now, but one day you might send me running scared with the mighty roar." Penna chipped in his two cents with a screech of agreement.

As the black and white spoke again tiny ears pricked again. 'Told you.' 'Oh hush silly Falcon.' Their words were playful and loving as the Queen continued. It was killing her to stand quietly and wait for whatever was coming. If she didn't know any better Parelia would have thought that she was being demoted ot shoved out, but why would Kahlua do that? She hadn't done anything to make her family not need her, but the frown on her kind face drew more worry to her soul. For the second time since meeting her Queen the winged girl was in shock. She was being asked to take such a valuable job? She knew she hadn't done anything bad, but what had she done to deserve this great prize? Frowning in concentration thinking over the offer she closed her eyes as she conferred silently with Penna.

After a few minutes her dished head lowered in a bow, "I would be honored to work along side Dragomir." As her dome rose up slowly the smile upon her face was dazzling. All her life she had struggled to help others, to make something of herself. Here was her chance to do something much better than just fighting. "I would like to still be allowed to spar, if that isn't to much to ask? I want to be able to serve my family if a battler ever breaks out here." It was easy for the confident mare to gaze into the lady's orbs as she awaited a response before asking her other questions. "How do I go about speaking to our Goddess, should I find Dragomir and make sure he is ok with this? I mean... I don't want him to feel like he is getting pushed out..." For the first time since this conversation had begun she felt nervous. How was she supposed to talk to the Moon Goddess anyway?

"Speach" ’Thoughts’ 'Penna'
Words: 637
Notes: Thank you so much for this amazing oppertunity! It means a long! <3

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-03-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-05-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: Making the rounds - by Kahlua - 09-11-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Making the rounds - by Parelia - 09-20-2014, 01:44 AM