the Rift

[OPEN] Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning}

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

They come, his lips trembling with the need to instill in them the danger he can feel in his very bones. It takes them far too long, but he calms himself, knowing that his anxiety makes him impatient with the desire to protect and warn. They come, and he can see in their eyes how they regard him; a child, unfit for the rocky outcrop he stands upon. An annoyance, out of line, out of thought. He doesn't let it infect him, as much as it desires to, hovering above his skin like a needle with a promise of disdain and anger. Instead, he sucks in deep the air around him, filling his lungs and calming the thudding pulse of his heart. If he is to show them that he can be respected, can be trusted, he cannot be seen as a panicking foal with a blabbering tongue. "The God of the Sun has sent me a warning. He has shown me a terrible occurrence, and I do not doubt the urgency of his images. There has been a death, an unnatural death, upon the sky island. It is of enough importance to involve the Gods. Our island of peace may no longer be such, I cannot guarantee how safe it will be much longer."

Ampere's voice comes from the small crowd, and Cera momentarily aches for the massive herd he had once known, the giant family he'd been part of. "Images are not so easy to discern. What I can assume, is this cannot be a natural death, for the Gods do not find concern nor fear in the natural order. Even in a simpler kind of murder." Odd though it was to call it such, it was truth. Murders happened often, and the Gods never got involved. "The sky island was of importance. The pegasus was slain upon it. I doubt it is of a celestial sort, or the Gods themselves would fight this. A pegasus does not fall from the sky, spine first, to die upon an island of peace. There is something sinister happening to the island. I cannot in good faith tell our kin that it is safe there any longer. Not when the Gods have pressed the importance of the setting upon me." The image of the island in the embers appearing first could not leave Cera's mind.

Please read carefully, Cera waited for all to arrive before speaking. It's disheartening to have to reword my posts because it's overlooked! ^^ I restated the majority of what Cera said in his first post, but elaborated to include some of the questions.

I'll protect you till the day I'll meet my maker, so don't fight me now 'cause you might need me later
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Cera - 09-21-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Ampere - 09-21-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Gaucho - 09-21-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Cera - 10-12-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Ampere - 10-13-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Raise Your Weapons {Herd Warning} - by Gaucho - 10-16-2014, 11:28 AM