the Rift

You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time

Morphine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M O R P H I N E

“Oh who me?! Surely not. I – I -I’m just a terrified mare, who is completely lost!!” Morphine cried her words laced with bewitching charm. Raising her crown to the newcomer she concocted emotions of faux anxiety and disbelief. The ghost had to play the part after all. It wouldn’t be too convincing if a look of contempt washed over her face. The phantom’s onyx eyes traced over the stallion before her, she noted their own similarities which brought her comfort, and the lack of a horn was a definite plus. However, she couldn’t help but tally up just how much he paled in comparison to her dark King.

The Moonwashed vixen sighed, shaking her crown from side to side. ”I’m sorry I just lost my mate…I’m a bit lonely.” Her words once again were dripping with feminine charm, the vix’s sly tongue brewing it’s stories and fantasies so convincing it would be hard for anyone to doubt their credibility. The ghost stood quietly, sadistic thoughts warming her mind, twisting and turning them into a plan. One could not see through her devilish disguise, for a lone tear trickled down her right eye. She wanted desperately to play a little game, with this cocky fool but murder was not first on her to do list; she had other ideas in mind for this brute. He could be extremely beneficial to her. This world was just as different as the place she had come from. He could show her the ropes, offer her protection.

Her daggers sat, planted firmly in the mud, inky black orbs tracing over his painted coat. The phantom was indeed a sight to behold. Like a ghost she could glide through the landscape unseen by all but able to seduce any. Her crown arched in a seductive manner, her twisted brain churning with its wicked schemes, she was dying to carryout. Morphine had hoped the stranger’s eyes would travel to her dampened bodice and curvy frame. “What brings you out here? I can’t imagine it is fun flying in this weather?” She asked nonchalantly lyrical tones disintegrating into the oxygen filled abyss. The rain was letting up now, though the thunder still rolled in the distance, lightening flickering now and again. Lucid optics roamed his chassis once more; crown now level with his, she didn't make an effort to hide her inquisitive behavior. "You’ve got a really nice body….." The flirtatious words snapped at the space between them. She needed to feed his ego, make him forget about anything else. Make him think she really was scared for being so alone and helpless in this new world. Mind games. Floating around, the ghost circled the stallion now, obsidian pools eyeing him up and down. Ever so lightly she would brush up against him, just close enough so he could feel her warmth. “My name is Morphine, pleasure to meet you.” She purred. One never would have guessed the venom that lurked inside of her.

tags: @[Gull] --
ooc notes: I'm sorry this sucks!! Dx
words: 502

Actions.
'Thoughts.'
"Speech."

Messages In This Thread
You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-24-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-25-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-29-2014, 12:28 PM