the Rift

You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time

Morphine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M O R P H I N E

Well, I’m glad you chose to seek shelter. I’d hate to see you fried by lightening! What a terrible waste that would be….” and what a gigantic lie Morphine spewed. Seeing the stallion struck by lightning would actually be quite amusing. The phantom’s thoughts wandered to visions of a charred Pegasus carcass, before she quickly swept them away. She could not break character here. No, it was important to stay focused, regardless of how badly she wanted to end this strangers life. A smile wormed it’s way across the phantom’s charcoal lips. Her obsidian orbs still violating his frame over and over again.. Oh gosh! Fall from heaven? Me? You are so sweet and charming, Gull!” Morphine giggled, before looking away bashfully. It was a good thing Gull didn’t know how very right he was. Yes, she was a fallen angel, cast right out of heaven for being a verrrrry bad girl. He really couldn’t have been more spot on! The phantom mused to herself.

Morphine decided to circle him one more time, and she brushed her muzzle against his neck, her breath was heavy and filled with desire. She knew the anticipation of what he hoped would come next was killing him. Any time Gull spoke she acted magnetized and lured in by every word, as if her mind was reeling out of control with undeniable lust. Tell me a little bit about yourself, love.” the words went rolling off her tongue in a dark purr while her neck was slightly arched, thick muscles carrying her crown with fascinating elegancy. The porcelain vixen’s shoulder muscles rolled with each step until she finally came to a halt in front of him. She had hoped her victim’s optics would again roam her visage, she wanted him to mull over what a stunner she was, till he became so filled with lust he would be unable to let her waltz around the world unclaimed. Slowly she exhaled, her muscles beginning to relax. Her nares flared and audits flicked forward. Morphine stood silently, not exactly sure what the next move should be, she didn’t know what he expected or entirely what she wanted. Her silvery tassel lashed at her sides, letting her scent fill the air. Her body quivered with anticipation. “Oooh it sure is chilly…the temperature really dropped.” The vixen said words, giving the stallion the perfect opportunity to dominate the situation. She had hoped he’d take the bait and not just choke. After all the last thing she wanted to do was be shut in a cave having small talk till the storm passed .

tags: @[Gull] --
ooc notes: --
words: 442

Actions.
'Thoughts.'
"Speech."

Messages In This Thread
You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-24-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-25-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time - by Morphine - 09-29-2014, 12:28 PM