the Rift

[OPEN] It's still burning

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
It's all Butterflies and Rainbows
There were apologies bubbling up in her but now wasn’t the time. She wasn’t going to be the one to chase away that sparkle in his eye, the smile that she had missed so much - the smile that twisted her gut. She loved that smile just as she loved him. It was an undeniable fact. From the emaciated, starving Mikey to the fuller, brighter one standing before her now - she loved them both with all of her heart. He was a part of her and now that he was back, maybe they could fix what had fractured between them. Maybe she could be stronger.

She longed to reach out to him, to feel his embrace, but when he did not move she stayed where she was. Perhaps, like the apologies and the serious topics that threatened to cloud over their reunion, that would come later.

“Oh where do I start, Miykael?” In a playful voice she tosses back his full name in response to hearing her own. When was the last time he called her ‘Alysanne’ instead of Aly? When was the last time anyone, except in official situations, had done that? She felt weird when she heard it, like she was getting in trouble. But now she just wanted to laugh, now she was focused so intently on remaining in this sunny moon that she could only act playfully in response.

But to answer his question, she scrambled for some news. “I’m the only Moon Doctor for now. Resplendence....” She had started off with pride - it still felt so good to be in a position where she could offer help to her herd and her family. She needed to remember that more often, there were things that she needed to do. But now her mind focused on the sweet pale mare and a tiny frown took over. “I’m worried about her. She’s been… different for a while.” Had it been since the caves? Their time there changed so much for all of them. “I wish there was someway I could help her. We need her around. I don’t know what I’m doing.” Her first step, she knew, was speaking to her sweet friend again. It had been far too long since she had spoken with Res.

Maybe not right now, though. “Did you see that we’ve been dismantling the wall? They want to build a greenhouse. We’ll have herbs all year round then.”

Any further catching up was interrupted by the arrival of Hemlock, who swooped expertly to find his spot between her ears. A menacing (read: attempt at menacing) look was given to Mikey before he noticed the companion he now had. Pwetty burr. Came the deep, rumbling, voice of Hemlock that always made Aly jump. Such a baritone voice was not something she ever expected from the tiny little owl, nor speaking such childish words. She followed his gaze and noticed with a bright grin the beautiful bird perched on her friend’s shoulder. “Oh!” How silly of her not to see it before! “Who’s that?”

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

@[Miykael] FINALLY
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
It's still burning - by Miykael - 10-29-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 11-07-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-27-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 12-11-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 12-18-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-12-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-12-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-13-2015, 07:22 PM