the Rift

[OPEN] It's still burning

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

From his shoulder, Eliana grabbed a chunk of his mane in her beak and tugged. She longs to be strong enough to pull him away and to keep him from this black and white pegasus. This one caused him pain - oh, so much pain! But Miykael ignored the zephyr's attempts, reassuring her through their bond that everything would be fine (not that she believed it for a second). So when Alysanne stood before them, Eliana stared at her through narrowed silver eyes - her caution and concern is very clear.

The gap between them remains. In the old days, before he became a wraith, he wouldn't have thought anything of it. Now, however, it was like a child poking an open wound and expecting it to not hurt. The reality is that it only deepened the wounds he already had, breaking through any part that had potentially healed. Maybe he was just being dramatic and overly sensitive. A very likely possibility. Maybe he is just reading into it too much, seeing things that aren't really there. Tentatively, he takes a step towards her. His crystal blue eyes gazing into the familiar emerald ones before him, gauging her reaction with each and every step he takes towards her. Would she accept him and embrace him? Or would she shy from him or make him stop? Miykael had made his move and the rest was up to her. One look in those baby blues would tell her how much he longed to embrace her again.

Aly's playfulness and emphasis on his full name lightened the tension within him, if only just a bit. Tossing his head to rearrange his messy, thick forelock, he silently watches and waits for her to continue. Eliana, feeling the love swelling within him, shuffles uncomfortably. He was playing with fire; and he would get burned. When Aly begins, sharing her news, his excitement is clear. "Oh! Congratulations, Aly!" he exclaims, though the excitement is short lived. Resplendence was having trouble? His features shifted and grew contemplative. "Maybe she just needs some time? I wish there was something I could do... but..." No. He couldn't continue that thought. Maybe he just needed to stop helping others. He only seemed to make things worse, after all. Exhaling softly, he offers her an encouraging smile. "I have faith in you, Aly. But if you ever need healing help, you can always find me. I have healing magic now."

Chin up, my sweet. Everything will be alright.

She continued on then, changing the subject to other news. Getting rid of the wall and building a greenhouse. Things were changing and these changes were simply indicators that they were feeling safe again (or safer, at least). "Such big changes." he remarks, offering her a soft smile. Before he can say anything else, the small owl swoops in and lands between Aly's ears. Miykael ignores the owl's clear dislike of him and bows dramatically to the owl. "Good to see you again, your greatness." The playful glint in his blue eyes reveals that he is simply having fun with the little owl. Eliana chirps her own greeting but hers is far more genuine and sweet. The young zephyr longs to fly off on her own, longs to avoid watching the impending mess but instead she simply ruffles her feathers and absentmindedly preens his dark mane. "That's Eliana." Miykael introduces her with a smile. "She's a zephyr."

@[Alysanne]
ooc: this song, seriously. listen.

you and me, we're bumper cars
the more i try to get to you, the more we crash apart

image by sara vay at flickr
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
It's still burning - by Miykael - 10-29-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 11-07-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 11-27-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 12-11-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 12-18-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-12-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: It's still burning - by Alysanne - 01-12-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: It's still burning - by Miykael - 01-13-2015, 07:22 PM