the Rift

Hail the Emperor

Pompeii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I've decided it's time to do a few things with Pompeii since she's a little inactive right now. Her personality is a blast and I think it's about time we get her rolling.
So, ideas!

1. Leave/Get kicked out of the Hidden Falls.
To be completely honest, I don't like Pompeii in the Falls. She's not the type of chick to linger around in the lesser classes not even getting much attention, and while in the process of getting bored, is liable to do some potentially destructive things like create riots, rebellions, piss someone off, it's just her personality. Her temper is no help with this.
Any takers on helping me with getting this going? This will be the first of a long list of events that I'm wanting to play out with her, but I'm not sure as of how to do it.
Possibly thinking of her own riot if anyone wants to strike with her. Wink wonk.
Enemies of the Falls welcome to plot this with her if you think it's worth it.

2. Make a few friends
You can make a thousand friends and still have enemies. Reverse that, and that's Pei's lifestyle. She's very picky with her friends and who she surrounds herself with, but the benefits of it are worth sticking it out with her personality.
This will probably one with 'thread it out and see how it goes' kind of thing because her personality is unpredictable and I don't know how she'll react to anyone she meets.

3. Get loyal worshipers
God-complex. All that needs to be said. She's a strong believer that she's a god and that everyone is bow down to her hooves and kiss the ground she walks on. Anyone who has a character with a particularly gullible mind or they know nothing as of the gods in helovia, she'd love to meet them and gain some worshipers.
If anyone wants to be her slave and most loyal follower, I can't promise you benefits from it in the future, but there's a lot of benefits as now to it. It'd be greatly appreciated as well.

4. Meet people
Just threading with her goes a long way; anyone and everyone is welcome. Any plots you might have with them are highly welcome and I'm open to any idea you put up.

Might also take a few spars, hint hint, along the lines that she isn't squashed.

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Throws Hotaru forth for the first plot point. Very heavily.

Muriel might be a good follower, she's really naive and easy to bully!

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Fig Posts: 57
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 5.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 :: 20 HP: 56 | Buff: NOVICE
Beluga :: Common Beluga Leviathan :: Bubble Trap Adoptable
Well..... Fig is oblivious to the Gods of Helovia and is completely gullible. She is hear (<-- well that was embarrassing...), here to learn about the culture and it would be interesting if Pompeii presented as a God xD
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death 
(no need to ask)

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Are we still going through with Panzram and her? It's your turn in the thread. ^-^
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
@[Kaj] She'd be perfect. Want them to meet up and go ahead and plot evil schemes?

@[Fig] Oooo yes c: Pei might drool over her differences mentally and it'd be a huge ego boost towards her just to have Fig be her worshiper.

@[Panzam] I have it coming soon! Its at the top of my list and I've been fighting with muse to get it out to you.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed